“Nice atmosphere, cozy and homey”
Review of Addington Hills Cafe - CLOSED

Addington Hills Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I don’t go there often and I don’t know why. I have always enjoyed my meal there. The ambiance resonates an intimate feel. I appreciate the casual class with local fresh ingredients. I think I need to take my wife on a date soon!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Addington Hills is a unique cafe serving gourmet food . There were 8 of us for dinner and we all had something different and all were really pleased with the quality and taste of our meals. The service was good and our waitress friendly and efficient. I would recommend this restaurant for any special occasion (we were celebrating birthdays) or just a nice evening out.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I come here every so often for lunch and the sandwiches are delicious. Wait staff is friendly. They have expresso machine, but I have never seen them use it, so I avoid coffee drinks.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

From the wait staff, to the ambiance, to the food selection, to the s scrumptious meals, it was great! No l8nf waiting for anything and super clean. Quiet, well decorated, easy to find.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We really like coming here with friends for lunch. They don't rush you to hurry up and leave. Love visiting upstairs too. Always something new to see and maybe purchase. Great food with a good variety too.