“A nice experience”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Little restaurant with about 8 tables
Description: Little restaurant with about 8 tables
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This was our first visit. We were there on a Thursday night at prime time. The place is small. Only about 15 tables and a little tight. Decor was not over done with the Mexican theme.

We were waited on quickly by a very pleasant women. The chips and salsa was just ok. I ordered the pork tamale with rice and beans. The meal was very good. Just a perfect blend of flavors. The portions were large, so I ask for a box. My husband enjoyed his meal. It was getting real busy at this point and there seemed to be just the one waitress, but she was on top of everything and getting everyone taken care of. She did an excellent job. The prices were very reasonable. We will definitely stop in again.

There are newer reviews for Antonio's Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed 1 July 2013

We stopped here on a trip between Detroit and Chicago based on Trip Advisor reviews. Locals were there - always a good sign. The service was friendly and fast. The food was very good. Fresh, made to order and plentiful. Definitely would stop again when we are in the area.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

It may be a small place to be, but they sure don't serve small plates. I like to get their Beef Wet Buritto along with a soda. And usually I only spent(I think) about $10. Just to say something though, I am 6ft 3" and 19 years old. That being said I can usually put any Wet Burrito away no problem, but I can't usually finish theirs. I am always full and all of my family always is. They have kind workers and they almost always get the food out to you quickly.

I totally say if you are looking to stop, but are looking at reviews for peoples opinions, you got my recommendation.

A little advice though...Don't be surprised if they are full. People love them. Just about every time I go, they have a lot of people there.

1  Thank USARescue
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Just a little out of the way, but worth the drive, is Antonio's. A family owned and operated authentic Mexican Restaurant that features a wide menu variety and multiple specials every day. The place is small, only about 30 to 40 packed in, so if you want to get there for lunch or dinner, it is recommneded that you go a little early or later for either meal. Once you get there, you will be served quickly and the quantity and quality will be great. Then, when you get your check, you will be even more satisfied!! This is a 'must stop' place and we do that many time throughout the year. GIVE IT A TRY!

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Ive been multiple times, very afforadable, and high quality food. Nachos are the best Ive ever had, they will do anything for the customer. And to make them comfertable and happy.