“Baseball team field trip”
Review of Full Blast

Full Blast
More attraction details
Owner description: Indoor recreation center with sports and activities for the whole family.
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We took around 15 kids since we were in town from NJ and the kids really enjoyed it. For $9 its just perfect. The kids really enjoyed themselves & for the price you really can't beat it.

3  Thank CGMLB

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I bought five full price tickets at $12 a piece for five people. This included the outdoor waterpark as well as the indoor waterpark and included the water balloon wars, trampoline sky high jump and a bounce house. My children are ages 4, 8, and 13 and they had a blast. Now, we also lucked out on the Fourth of July and were able to watch the Battle Creek Air Show from our seats outdoors which for us retired military folks, was a plus. I'm also guessing this is why it wasn't crowded at the water park this day. Now, next time I'm just paying for the outdoor waterpark which is $9 because the indoor park is a bit sparse. Not impressive at all. The outdoor park kept my children entertained from opening until nearly 4pm when husband and I called it quits. We packed a picnic lunch but did buy a few snacks which are somewhat over priced but what does one expect? We had a blast so we will be back.

3  Thank Sarafene R
Reviewed 27 June 2014

the place was not very friendly and not very clean. Also, very limited on the park actions. most of the stuff was for little kids and our 9 and 11 kids were bored

4  Thank sherlinc1
Reviewed 23 June 2014

When a business has a policy of 'no refunds under any circumstances', there can only be one reason - they get asked for a lot of refunds!

I was in BC last weekend for military training and my wife and son drove up to meet me for a night. I met them after work at Full Blast. I paid my admission, but as I was walking up to the entrance, they were leaving the park to head back to the hotel. I asked for a refund at the ticket window since I wouldn't actually be going into the park and was denied. I asked for a manager who simply said that there were 'no refunds for any reason' and then he turned his back on me and walked away! Wow - are you kidding me? You are charging me for something I'm not going to use?!

Overall, the park would be OK for a tot or very young elementary kid. It doesn't offer anything for adults or older children. The no refunds policy tells me that they offer less than they charge for. I recommend looking elsewhere for family fun in BC.

9  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 3 February 2014

The Facility was nice, staff was nice, the kids enjoyed the food, security was a GREAT help at the end of our tournament...helping coach's, kids, and parents deal with a sore loosing team.

3  Thank Beth A