“Indoor park is closed for construction”
Review of Full Blast

Full Blast
More attraction details
Owner description: Indoor recreation center with sports and activities for the whole family.
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Kids still had a good time though! We were worried out little ones wouldn't have enough to do, but there is a good divider between a shallow splash pad area with little slides and squirts kids loved. Bigger kids enjoyed the big slides and pool. I sat on the pier that divides the water depths and kept a good eye on both.

3  Thank Kelly B

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

My 8 year old son and I had a great visit. The park was clean, lots of lifeguards. Short lines for the slides. Plenty of lounge chairs. At $10 a ticket this is a great deal!

1  Thank Jennifer E
Reviewed 28 April 2017

A decent indoor-outdoor water park. The slides are pretty tame. The price is right, with some discount days. But sometimes the crowd can get rough and you may have to wait quite some time when you order food.

1  Thank DavidJ298
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

I was excited to bring my kids here because of the indoor water park. However, we found when we arrived that the water park is closed during the winter. The attendant apologized for the information that we received off of the web (it was not her fault, but a kind gesture).

When I asked if there was a pool nearby, she directed us to the YMCA. She then suggested that we could rent a basketball court. My twins agreed. For just $20.00, the three of us were able to rent a full basketball court for one hour. We were able to borrow two basketballs (they held my driver's license.

My nine year olds (a boy and a girl) had a great time. The place was clean and well lit. The were plenty of outlets so I could charge my phone. It was so cool to have a full basketball court to ourselves.

Though we came for a indoor water park, we still had a great time. The staff was friendly. I will definitely come back for basketball, and hopefully the water park.

1  Thank Thorntone M