All reviewsslot machinesfree roomfirekeepers casinosteam roomdouble sinkslarge showertable gamesventilation systemnon smoking areagaming floorpool areavery nice hotelhotel experienceplayers cardbeds were very comfortablehot tubcoffee maker
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We have stayed here 6 times since hotel opened, and have had a great time each stay. The rooms are outstanding, the food is great and inexpensive, and the staff including the casino personnel are the friendliest I have encountered anywhere. Best of all, if you play in the casino, you receive offers for discounted or even free room rates. Our last trip, I even won a drawing for $5555.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
FireKeepersCasino, Guest Relations Manager at Firekeepers Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Hi Perry--six hotel stays since we opened the hotel in December 2012--we're so glad to learn how much you enjoy your visits here! Thanks for the kind and appreciative words about our staff--they rock, don't they? You bet! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Just stayed at Firekeepers Hotel and Casino for the third time. This is a great place! The property is clean, the food is good, the prices are decent, the casino lets you play awhile, but the best thing I've found here are the people that work here. The entire staff, whether on the phone making a reservation, or meeting you face to face, are so friendly. No bad attitudes here! The hotel has free wi-fi in room, coffee makers, a small refrigerator, in room safe and very nice amenities. We even had a newspaper outside our door in the morning! Our bed was comfy and the room was quiet even though the entire floor was occupied.
If there is any negative, it would be the smoking in the casino.

Room Tip: Easy access on I-94 in Battle Creek, Michigan.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
FireKeepersCasino, Guest Relations Manager at Firekeepers Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

We sincerely appreciate your glowing review! FireKeepers is justifiably proud of the wide public acclaim received for our superior guest service, clean property, mouth-watering food, and thank you for mentioning these aspects of FireKeepers. Sorry if smoke bothered you--unusual in that we have the best air-handling system around. It features 5,000 floor vents that push smoke and odors to the ceiling where this air is exchanged continually for fresh air from the outside. Even the best of systems are taxed to the max when we have capacity crowds as we did this weekend. Thank you again for writing and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I took advantage of a special offer from Firekeepers and I was pleasantly surprised. I go to Firekeepers from time to time, but never thought much about inquiring about the hotel since I only live a few miles away. This is a very upscale hotel compared to others in the Battle Creek area. I made it a mom/daughter(9yrs old) day and we enjoyed it immensely. My daughter enjoyed the swimming pool (a little cold) and we enjoyed food in our spacious room from the casino. Our room and other areas of the hotel were exceptionally clean. The hotel has lots of amenities that I was not expecting. The staff was very attentive and security was outstanding. I will highly recommend this hotel to others that are traveling thru this area or just want a nice place to stay. Thanks for a great experience and when I plan my next mini getaway, Firekeepers will be at the top of my list.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa H

Thank you for your wonderful review, Lisa. Nearly all guests who visit the casino and hotel remark about the superlative guest service and cleanliness of our entire property. We know how important that is! We truly appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Went to the casino. Slot payouts are a joke. No live entertainment like some other casinos I have been too so you either gamble all your money away or leave. I did enjoy the blackjack dealer Nick. Young guy very friendly and helpful. I would enjoy some sort of entertainment, not just music piped over the loud speakers. Only 2 places to eat that were not "full service"... The other places to eat were all "sit down" restaurants so if you only wanted a snack or something light it was hard to find that. All in all I would say it was ok but not some place I would go to very often.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Sorry to disappoint. It might be helpful to note that our casino entertainment area--Kabaret--was undergoing a complete re-modeling during your visit. Most of our seven restaurants are sit down but all are always happy to provide take-out for anything on--or off--their menus. We're glad you enjoyed playing blackjack and hope you return when Kabaret is open in the spring.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I get one free night a week to stay any day I choose. The rooms are clean, I have noticed some stains on the throw pillows & bed skirting in some of the rooms. The sleeping pillows feel poofy-they feel like they are filled with air and are hard to get comfortable on. Bathrooms are nice sized-the toilet is private from the shower with its own door. They are very nice to accommodate you if you need a room closer to the elevator. The staff is very friendly & helpful. I also like when you get to your room there is a greeting on the tv (nice flat screens) that says "Welcome" with your name. WiFi is fast and not to many dead spots. A nice touch! Smoke & Fire has great food-Brisket is one of my favorites, also great bartenders and staff. I was disappointed with the size of the pool-it is like a kiddie sized pool-only 3 ft deep, and is awkwardly shaped. The hot tub is decent sized and I do like the steam and dry saunas. There is also a workout room.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Glad you enjoyed your visit. We have taken note of your comments and forwarded them to Hotel management for their review but are happy to know you like our comfortable rooms and always helpful staff. Food at Smoke 'N Fire is terrific (we agree--the brisket is delicious) and thank you again for your feedback.