“Good Food, Good Service, Good Price”
Review of Don Pablo's - CLOSED

Don Pablo's
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Just stopped in because it was near our motel and didn't want the usual fast-food you can find everywhere. The menu selection was more than adequate and the SambaRita XX Margurita actually poured 2.5 glasses at a superb price. Our waitress was courteous and efficient who made us feel very welcome. I would definitely return when passing through Battle Creek, MI and would encourage anyone else to do likewise.

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

First time here and I was delighted with my salad as was my daughter with her burrito. Loved the flavor combo of my salad- chicken, abaca do, pickled onions, tomatoes and even red grapefruit topped with their cilantro lime dressing

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Good food and very friendly staff. Not the best mexican food you'll ever eat but I don't think thats what there going for. Great value and the service was good.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Huge dining area, huge menu and awesome Mexican food. Had a chicken chimi with refritos (refried beans) and Spanish rice. Came served with guac + lettuce + tomatoes + sour cream. One of the best Mexican meals I've had in some time. Great Margarita!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

We ate here on two consecutive nights and were very impressed with the food and service both nights. The first night we just had four in our group and the food came out quickly and as ordered but the true test was the 2nd night when we had a group of 50 people including 15 children and the service was just as friendly and quick and the night before. Kudos to the waiters and cooks and thanks for being so tolerant of our group of young baseball players who were very pumped up about their win!