“First time playing here”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Binder Park Golf Course
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We went with another couple and enjoyed our round. Very nice track. Many of the greens are elevated which made you think before taking your shot to make sure you got there. The greens and fairways were in good condition. Used a Groupgolfer for $19 so it was definitely worth the money. Would go back if in the area.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

There is a LPGA tournament here every year. Quality course. Manageable fees. Close enough to the freeway as to find it easily. Good bang for your dollar.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

This is one of my favorite area courses, but it is not the easiest to play... which is what I like. However, I think I lost more balls here than all of the other courses combined this year. Even though the rough is trimmed and well kept, it is hard to find those balls!

The course offers the front, middle, and back 9 which all have names like "marsh" and alike. This time, this is what I went on. The 9 holes plus cart was $21.00 on a middle of the week day (not sure on weekend rates). The course was in pristine shape as always. I stopped by their on-site club house and grabbed a dog and drink before hitting the road. Prices are what expected. They have both indoor and outdoor seating.

I love this course, and it's one of my favorites. I just have to remember to bring my bag of burner balls.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

I have played at many courses around the state, and this one keeps me coming back. It is a little off the beaten path, but not by much as M66 is a few miles over. I do not think there has been a single time in some 20 years playing here that I have not had a deer cross in front of the hole at least once.

The course does stay busy, so you want to make sure there is not any events, or leagues going on before heading out. Although even on league nights, you often times can still get worked in. The price is fair for a course of this caliber and no shortage of coupons and specials if you want to search around.

Recommended.