“Great food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The food is always excellent. It’s a top notch restaurant that’s a great place to go for special occasions. I have been disappointed the last few trips with slower service though, although there seems to be some newer servers, so I’m guessing that’s why.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

A very nice place to dine before enjoying Firekeepers. I was especially impressed with the vegetarian options on the menu! Thanks, Nibi! (A few vegan options would be wonderful, too!)

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Was in the area for only a few hours and decided to try this restaurant.
cannot say enough good things about it! Even though I sat at the bar for dinner, the service was excellent and the food was prepared in a very creative manner. The salad was very good, and the steak was a perfect medium rare+. Things were seasoned well, and served in a timely manner.
Honestly, I did not expect this quality of food or service. It was a pleasant surprise, and I will stop again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I was hoping for so much from Nibi but I was greatly disappointed. The calamari was over cooked and my steak was just so so. My biggest complaint was the atmosphere of the restaurant. I think they could have done more to separate it from the casino and had better tables/chairs to sit at. The service overall was very good. The bar side of the restaurant looked a lot more inviting.

1  Thank Kneale A
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

If you like plain food this place is not for you. The food is more like you see off the cooking shows where they make fancy plates. Food was okay but not worth the price. I would not eat there if I had to pay for it. I was a guest.

You order everything individual. No actual meals.

What we had was good and good size portions other than deserts. They are pretty small.