“Nibi Restaurant in Fire Keepers Casino In Battle Creek, MI”
Review of Nibi

Nibi
Ranked #8 of 170 Restaurants in Battle Creek
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Nibi Restaurant has awesome food. But, there prices are on the high side. I tried another restaurant at Gun Lake Casino and found the food was excellent with great affordable prices. Nibi's will not leave you hungry after a good meal here.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The food is always excellent. It’s a top notch restaurant that’s a great place to go for special occasions. I have been disappointed the last few trips with slower service though, although there seems to be some newer servers, so I’m guessing that’s why.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

A very nice place to dine before enjoying Firekeepers. I was especially impressed with the vegetarian options on the menu! Thanks, Nibi! (A few vegan options would be wonderful, too!)

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Was in the area for only a few hours and decided to try this restaurant.
cannot say enough good things about it! Even though I sat at the bar for dinner, the service was excellent and the food was prepared in a very creative manner. The salad was very good, and the steak was a perfect medium rare+. Things were seasoned well, and served in a timely manner.
Honestly, I did not expect this quality of food or service. It was a pleasant surprise, and I will stop again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I was hoping for so much from Nibi but I was greatly disappointed. The calamari was over cooked and my steak was just so so. My biggest complaint was the atmosphere of the restaurant. I think they could have done more to separate it from the casino and had better tables/chairs to sit at. The service overall was very good. The bar side of the restaurant looked a lot more inviting.

1  Thank Kneale A