“I always wonder”

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Battle Creek
Reno, Nevada
“I always wonder”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I always wonder how noisy a property is when it's right by a freeway. This property was very quiet. Friendly staff. Clean room. Good breakfast. Inviting pool area though I didn't use it. Location was very convenient for the attraction I wanted to visit.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Battle Creek, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was very please the hotels appearance and the staff was awesome!! My family loved the pool and the breakfast was great!!! There was construction going on in the lobby but it was still quiet and clean!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Best value for your buck and literally the cleanest most comfortable hotel in Battle Creek. Just minutes from all the major restaraunts, Shopping. and Entertainment. I love how quaint and homey it feels. Ask for Nick or Tulsi when checking in and tell them Mike Sent ya!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Mokena
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very clean lobby and guest rooms. Very comfortable beds. Helpful & friendly staff. Nice breakfast until 10 a.m.!!! When we are in the area we will definitely stay here again and I would recommend it to others. Great value.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Mobile, United States
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Went out of there way to hepl me and my crew. Set breakfeast out at 5:am instead of ther normal time of 6:00 am just so we could have something to eat before we went to work at 5:30 am I"ve stayed at a lot of name brand hotel/motels in the last 35 year and no one has ever done anything like that for me and the crew. We spend about 260 days a year in hotels all over the country.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Bourne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We stay here every year when visiting our old home town , Battle Creek. The rooms are very clean and well prepared, the breakfasts are excellent and the staff are most welcoming. The staff turn over has been minimal which is always a good sign of a happy well managed team. We look forward to our visit next year.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Sudbury
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This was our third stay at this hotel, it's still under renovation but it's still very clean and the breakfasts are wonderful. The rooms and bed are comfortable, the staff friendly as ever. I feel like I'm visiting a friend. We would not stay anywhere else in Battle Creek. We should be back there in December on our way to Arizona.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple