“The worst”

Add it.
Cricket Club
Ranked #1 of 4 Nightlife in Battle Creek
Reviewed 13 December 2016

This place is only for the 1%. Its all upidy and high maintenance people. They discriminate against anyone not fitting there ideal kind of person. They allow preppy hats and cowboy hats but do not allow flat bill sports caps. Even if they are not worn coreectly. This is a blatant move to try to anger people other than the affluent so they can ask you to leave. They stare at you and act like you dont belong there. It the worst place in the city.

2  Thank Chris J

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

The bartender gratiously made me a drink she didn't know how to with my instruction. They had fresh ingredients on hand and it turned out great. Thank you Jess!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We don't go to a bar very often, but when we do, the Cricket Club is a great place! The bar is beautiful! The atmosphere is open, fun, trendy. Such an amazing place to find in the heart of little Battle Creek, MI. We love it here.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Nice enough bar, decent prices. Dart boards for those interested. It's a younger crowd than I spend time with so I don't go much. The upstairs is very nice with a stage at the end. They could stay to offer more advertised entertainment up there.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 June 2016

I did not know what to expect honestly from downtown Battle Creek, but we had stayed at McCamly Plaza and wanted a nice place to try and that different. It is a nice bar to say the least if you're into booze (I don't drink). They had a lot of nice selection of beers. the food was surprisingly very fair prices and a nice selection of items. The crowd was good, and the atmosphere excellent. I would recommend to anyone looking for a nice place to eat, especially if you are into the various "brews".