“Recently Remodeled, MUCH better!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carmike Lakeview Square 10
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

This place is better than It was. Food is still very expensive but they have more selections and have a lot of movies other theaters don't have. Reclining Seats are VERY comfortable and screens are good!

Reviewed 5 July 2016

My husband and I were recently on a road trip, and as we were passing through Michigan, we wanted to make a movie pit stop. According to our Trip Advisor App, we were close to a movie theater in Battle Creek. It looks us awhile to find it because there is not a roadside sign or marquee. The app kept taking us to the mall, so we decided to go in and see if the theater was in there. And, it was! We had never been to an NCG Theater before--now, being that there was no signage and it's hard to even find info on the theater, I am guessing this used to be a Carmike theater?

The staff of NCG was great! The facility is wonderful--blue lighting, comfy reclining chairs, and good prices on the snacks! We definitely enjoyed the experience--the only downside was having a hard time finding the theater (but we aren't locals, so that could have been an issue, too).

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

After a recent full renovation this theater is fresh and clean! The theaters are smaller but feature big comfy reclining seats. It's nice to stretch out and relax! And it's better to not have people stacked so close. The only thing that bothered us is the sound quality. It was very loud but not surround. It seemed to just come from the front. And the bass in the theater next door was distracting during our movie. All in all, a theater we once refused to visit because of the filth is now fresh, clean and comfy! Nice job Carmike!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Went to see "When the game stands tall" today. We stopped going to the mall to movies a few years ago because the cleanliness was poor and the professionalism of staff was lacking but West Columbia didn't have this movie. When we got into the theater to find a seat, there was no one else there yet. We headed to the back of the theater which is also where the lights are the brightest. The first picture is what I saw which prompted me to pull out my phone and turn on the flashlight. They keep it so dim in the theaters you really can't see what you're sitting in. I was absolutely horrified when I turned on my flashlight! We could not find two seats anywhere in the theater that were side-by-side and acceptable to sit in! After the movie began playing with a blank screen and only sound, I went to find the manager(Took 10 minutes to get it going again). He was a very polite young man and explained that upper management in the company had been made aware and nothing seems to happen. He said the company sends someone out to all of the theaters each year to evaluate its condition. The condition of the seats was the biggest complaint of the evaluator and still nothing was done. The company seems to think that business is not affected enough to do anything about cleaning the theater. Besides the condition of the seats, there was popcorn and debris on the floors throughout the theater as well as toilet paper, urine stains, dust buildup, etc. in the bathrooms. It is obvious to me that providing a clean facility for paying moviegoers is not a priority to this theater. I did not eat or drink a drop of the popcorn and coke we purchased after seeing the condition of the theater seats. If this is acceptable, what is acceptable when it comes to cleaning the food equipment? I will not be returning with my family until something is changed!

8  Thank James R