“A truly delightful experience!”

Altitude Endeavors, Inc.
Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Battle Creek
More attraction details
Owner description: Altitude Endeavors provides hot air balloon rides over the beautiful country side of Southwest Michigan and Traverse City. Schedule your Lighter-Than-Air adventure today!
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Booked this experience for my husband's birthday - he was so excited! Me? Not so much. Petrified of heights! However, Phil was so good at explaining everything and creating a very relaxing experience. I loved it, and my husband was delighted with not only the ride, but the willingness to answer all his questions. We were able to ascend high enough to see both Lansing AND Lake Michigan.

I highly recommend Altitude Endeavors - this will be the highlight of my summer, I'm sure! Bonus? Flash drive full of pictures taken throughout the experience! They really go ABOVE and BEYOND!

Altitude-Endeavors, Owner at Altitude Endeavors, Inc., responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are elated that you enjoyed the flight despite your initial apprehension of the heights!

All reviews
"amazing experience"
in 4 reviews
"morning ride"
in 2 reviews
"answered all my questions"
"history lesson"
"safety"
"height"
"literary"

Reviewed 23 July 2017

This was a gift to my wife. I have been wanting to take her on a balloon ride for years,. Phil and his crew made this an incredible experience. Next time we will being going on a morning ride.

Altitude-Endeavors, Owner at Altitude Endeavors, Inc., responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

John, thanks for the review and we are glad you had a spectacular adventure. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

The kids all pitched in and bought me a ticket for my 80th birthday. only one grand daughter had enough courage to go with me. And I'm so glad she did, we had a wonderful time. We couldn't have been more pleased with our experience! Phil and his crew were incredible and helped make this a truly special experience and a literal dream come true!! The celebration at the end was really special. Thanks for the history lesson. We Highly Recommend Altitude Endeavors! :) AND . . we can't wait for FALL to get here so we can go up again and see all the Great West Michigan Colors.

Altitude-Endeavors, Owner at Altitude Endeavors, Inc., responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I have been dreaming of taking a hot air balloon ride for decades, since the very first Hot Air Balloon Festival came floating over Battle Creek. My daughter and I flew on May 27th, 2017 to celebrate my 60th birthday. Our ride was perfection! Our pilot, Phil Clinger was just wonderful and so was the crew. Our ride in the sky was everything I ever hoped it would be from beginning to end. We felt safe and peaceful and delighted every minute that we were flying.We were even given a flash drive full of beautiful photos taken by a crew member so that we can share them and always cherish the memory. I will highly recommend Altitude Endeavors to anyone who asks about our flight , and can't wait to go again! Thanks again for making my dream come true.

Altitude-Endeavors, Owner at Altitude Endeavors, Inc., responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thanks for the great review and flying with us! The most spectacular part of what we do - is making dreams come true.