“Thank you for making my stay comfortable and safe”

Hampton Inn Battle Creek
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Battle Creek
Atlanta, Georgia
“Thank you for making my stay comfortable and safe”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Hampton Inn- Battle Creek, MI Staff & Management Deloris, Dianne, Sharnita, housekeeping and Dana provided Excellent Service from the first greeting to the farwell. This was my first of many business trips to Battle creek, MI. The Hampton Inn team was very warm, resourceful and happy. The atmosphere was pleasant and clean. Hampton Inn at Battle Creek, MI was like a home away from home.

Thank you for making my stay comfortable and safe.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Fort Wayne, In, United States
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I am in the customer service industry, and I must say the staff received an A+. The staff was friendly courteous, knowledgeable of the surrounding attractions, and even greeted my wife with a birthday card because I told hem I was celebrating her birthday. It wasn't the closest hotel to the casino, but for service and kindness and the willingness to go the extra mile it was the best location in town.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Hotel was in the middle of renovations. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were nothing special. Shower was slow to drain and had cracked ceramic. Fitness facility was offsite but was a full service gym. Location was close to highway, so there was a lot of road noise. I should have known something when there were ear plugs in a welcome kit in my room. All in all it was a clean room, friendly staff and decent breakfast. It will do for a night or two.

• Stayed October 2013
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Battle Creek, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Dear Steven S,
Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed a clean room and our friendly staff. Please accept my apologies that we did not exceed your expectations while you were our guest. As you mentioned we are currently going through renovations. We hope that you will come back when we are finished, and give us another opportunity to impress you.

Dana C.
Omaha
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Clean. Great breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff. The hair dryer didn't work, but they made it right. The fitness center has good choices and equipment. It was very clean. Had water, towels and a scale. I needed a spoon late at night and they gave me one. We arrived late and there were chocolate chip cookies . They gave us bottled water on arrival and departure

• Stayed October 2013
Jackson
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I took two high school girls playing in the State Golf Finals, and we were all wowed by our experience at the Hampton Inn. Before we could check in they were offering us cookies, lemonade and coffee. The recently-remodeled rooms were immaculate and spacious. The small workout room had new equipment. The staff went above and beyond every step of the way. The girls and I were very impressed by the breakfast, and the ladies working it. We had planned to visit a nearby restaurant for breakfast of the second morning we were there, but felt no reason to after our first morning's experience. The manager called me the morning after we checked in to wish the girls luck on the golf course. We were very impressed with our whole experience.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Mount Forest
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Staff was very helpful and friendly, and the breakfast person went out of her way to assist with any needs. Hotel is well located near interstate, clean, and comfortable and quiet (our room was on the side facing away from the highway). Found the price a bit higher than other similar Hamptons.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

College Place, Washington
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Friendly greeting upon arrival - cookies and fruit offered immediately. Nice clean roomy room. They call breakfast a continental breakfast but the selection of food was far greater than continental breakfasts generally offers. The entire staff has been exceptionally friendly and helpful. I would write more but I'm on my way to the pool and hot-tub.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends