“Good food, good atmosphere”

Harvey's Grill and Bar
Ranked #13 of 194 Restaurants in Bay City
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: "An elevated dining experience for any occasion." Hand-Pattied Burgers • Chicken, Steaks & Fish • Salads & Pasta • Martinis • 27 Degree Draft Beers • Frozen Drinks • Full Bar • Brunch
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I actually tried to get into Luckies first, based on a recommendation. Luckies must be good because there was a 45 minute wait. I was not willing to wait, so I went on to Harvey's, where they seated me in their covered outdoor area. The service was great, the menu selection was very good, and the food quality was very good. The best parts were that the portions were just right and the prices were reasonable. I definately would return to Harvey's.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

It's been several years since we've been to Harvey's in Bay City and the menu has become more upscale and expensive. Wasn't expecting the higher prices and probably would have chosen another restaurant had I known. Lollipop ribs were good but a little dry. Caesar salad okay and garlic mashed potatoes were rather bland. Husband really enjoyed the salmon. Other friends all enjoyed their meals. Don't know if I will return.

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

While staying in Bay City for work, we decided to try Harvey's. The first evening, the meals were wonderful and exactly how we wanted our steaks cooked. The second evening, our steaks weren't cooked to what was ordered (well done was received and medium rare was ordered). Also the garlic mashed potatoes that had been to-die-for were not the same. This time there was no garlic flavor and tons of cheese. Our waitress said that the mashed potatoes were always like this with lots of cheese. The first time we ordered the garlic mashed potatoes, there were visible prices of garlic and none the second time. On the second visit, I ordered the buffalo chicken wrap. The buffalo sauce was extremely spicy (and I love spicy foods) and had no flavor other than hot. Overall the food was good, but the second night didn't compare to the wonderful meal we had the first night.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

A good menu, good service. The only problem is with the parking. I always have to park in the strip mall next door.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Food selection was terrific; beer was cold; atmosphere was fine; desserts were out of this world. Price was very reasonable. This was so good on Saturday night that our group returned on Sunday night to test other selections on the menu.

Try it, you'll like it!!!