“Excellent food and great service.”

Harvey's Grill and Bar
Ranked #13 of 181 Restaurants in Bay City
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: "An elevated dining experience for any occasion." Hand-Pattied Burgers • Chicken, Steaks & Fish • Salads & Pasta • Martinis • 27 Degree Draft Beers • Frozen Drinks • Full Bar • Brunch
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Cheap apps after 9. Jalepeno dip is amazing. Great cattering too! Lunch has a great burgger special!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We can always count on Harvey's for a good meal. Lunch or Dinner. The food is great! If you want a draft beer, the beer will be ice cold. We do not like eating out on the patio because it is too noisy for us. We like to have a conversation without shouting so we prefer the dining area. They have a great rewards program. Every year I look forward to the Birthday dinner at Harvey's. Try this restaurant. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Myself and a group of friends had visited this restaurant twice while on our stay in bay city. The first 2 times were great! The food was cooked amazingly and tasted just as good.
Sadly, on 04/25/14, we didn't have such a good visit. One person ordered the same sandwich she had a couple nights prior because it was amazing! She got the sandwich and it was not prepared the same at all. She pushed it aside and asked our server if they had a different cook in the back from 2 days ago... The waitress replied yes and removed the plate without a clue.
Then the bills came and my friend put cash in the bill holder....the waitress picked it up and brought it right back and asked if she wanted change.... More concerned about her tip than the food.
I only docked it 1 because the food for everyone else was good, but the experience wasn't the same.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife and I eat here 4 or 5 times a year and are never disappointed. The food is always good especially the sandwiches and the perch dinners. The atmosphere is small but cozy with a nice fireplace that makes the cold months seen okay. I would highly recommend Harvey's to those who pass through Bay City. You will enjoy it.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We eat here about once a month. Yesterday I tried the black bean veggie burger. It was a bit spicy and tasted delicious. Waiter was friendly and we did not feel rushed.