“Amazing steak, great drink, very reasonable prices”

Lucky's Steak House
Ranked #7 of 182 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Tried this place one night while spending the night at Bay Valley Golf Resort. We first went into downtown Bay City to try a restaurant on the water. After sitting at the table 10 minutes without getting a drink we walked out and headed to Lucky's. I am so glad we did. We had the filet medallions and porterhouse. Both were amazing. The service was wonderful and the drinks were poured very well. The prices were very reasonable for the wonderful meal and huge side orders we received. The drinks were very reasonable as well. We have paid $7.50 for mixed drinks elsewhere. They were only $4.95 here. The only thing that could use slight improvement is the layout of the dining room. It is basically one big room which made it a tad noisy. Given the menu I would consider this a "date night" place but that wasn't really the atmosphere in the room. I was also a bit surprised at how casual people were dressedl. It is Bay City though. If you want a great steak at affordable prices, head to Lucky's.

1  Thank MBFSHOPPER

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Here it goes, we got the Prime Rib, And I order the Ribeye, not a disappointment for me, the Ribeye was perfectly cooked and full of flavor. The Prime Rib was just blend,. Service was ok, the price wasn't bad, their bread wasn't as good as I remember from other locations. I will definetly get the Ribeye again!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Given the options in Bay City, Lucy's was great; however, looking more broadly it is a good place to eat.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I ordered the 8 oz. prime rib and instead of a salad, I had a large baked potato and a broccoli on the side. I thought that the beef could have been aged a little better to make it more tender but maybe to be price competitive they couldn't. A long hot loaf of bread was included. I also had a pot of tea. It has surprised me at other places that it comes with the pot of hot water but also a cup full of hot water as well. The tea bag goes in the pot and you are now pouring a little tea into a full cup of water.
The meal came to $16.94 with tax included.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Excellent menu. Steaks were out of this world and the bread was delicious. Service was also excellent