Bay Motel
Econo Lodge(Bay City)
US$63
US$57
EconoLodge
Comfort Inn Bay City-Riverfront(Bay City)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$84
ComfortInn
Fairfield Inn Bay City(Bay City)
US$99
US$94
US$186
US$163
Courtyard Bay City(Bay City)
US$117
US$68
US$54
US$112
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I came to stay here because the lady on the phone was so nice and friendly but once inside the room I seen that the rooms was in poor shape handiwork was cobbled up and felt unsafe the front desk clerk was very nice and helpful and if not for this employee I would have not stayed the owner was rude disrespectful to his employee who was the reason I came in the first place do not go there why spend money with a man who treats our citizens and his employees with disrespect he would not belittle me like th#t

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I tried to over look the short comings of this motel as we only needed it to sleep. However once the frebreze wore off the place stank, the taps in the tub leaked and the face plate for the register had fallen off. We had to open a window to let some fresh air in. The place is old and run down with a lot of signs it has seen better days. After returning late on the second night there were no clean towels and nobody had been in the place since we left in the morning. It wasn't that they were booked solid, in fact there were only half a dozen rooms rented on a long weekend. There was a lot of road noise as we had to leave the window open and I could hear aloud bang every once in awhile during the night maybe the boiler or something. Needless to say we will not be back. Spend a few more dollars and avoid this dump which isn't cheap after they stack on the 5%tax and the11% lodging fee.

Room Tip: If we stayed in one of the better rooms I hate to see the rest of them. ?The photos are miss leading as they must have been taken years ago. I just hope we haven't brought anything home if you know what I mean.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank martyhopps
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I came to town and stayed for the weekend. The motel room was ugly but it was clean and the lady who ran the place was nice. I asked alot of questions such as places to eat and night life and she was very helpful. The rooms could use updating but I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank antonio a
Reviewed 29 July 2012

My husband and I with our crew have stayed here several times, and everything has been great, the people are very friendly, Tina was great, even allowed us to use her personal grill so we could all cook out over the weekend. We will continue to come here as long as she is here. And I just love her dog, he is such a sweetie. The hotel is an older building, but everything was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Everyone in our crew has started considering it as their second home. Thank you Tina, we will keep returning as long as you are here :)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2012

it was a great stay the lady at the desk is a nice lady she had a cute dog she help us find places to eat and enterament she made us coffee and alway made sure we had fresh towles always asking us if we need anything.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business