“Easter brunch”
Review of World Cafe - CLOSED

World Cafe
Cuisines: International
Description: Brand new place that just opened up in Bay City MI. Great food and they should be listed. Here's a link to the opening. http://www.mlive.com/business/mid-michigan/index.ssf/2010/12/world_cafe_hosts_opening_recep.htmlld_cafe_hosts_opening_recep.html
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We took our extended family here for Easyer brunch 12 of us. And their Easter brunch buffet was simply amazing. Buffet looked great and tasted even better.

1  Thank Brandi B

Reviewed 1 May 2012

My daughter and I stopped for lunch while shopping in Bay City. I felt like I was in a much larger city! The decor is very unique, and the menu has something for everyone. She had talked to a number of people who had recommended World Cafe. I had the Asian Wrap and vegetable soup. My daughter had a different wrap and sweet potato fries. We both loved our meals. Our check came to $17 which I think is very reasonable for the atmosphere, delicious meal, and large portions. Our food came quickly (it took a long time to decide what to order with all the wonderful choices!). They are open Tues. - Sat., 11 am until 9 or 10 pm. There were 2 signs so if you're going for a very late meal, you might want to call first to verify the closing time. I can't imagine who would give this a 1 - it's just the coolest place with great food! If you're looking for a brand new building, try a chain restaurant. I love to see the downtown being refurbished with such great shops and places to eat!

1  Thank tk4books
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Where do I start? The exterior looks like its unfinished, not painted, built with scrap blocks? The interior is sad. More importantly the food was disgusting. My husband and I could not eat our dinners. Over cooked, warmed up, old food. Yuck.

1  Thank Torturemyname
Reviewed 17 January 2012

The food and service are excellent, and the fact that the prices are so reasonable for what you get is increadible.

Reviewed 10 August 2011

The menu has items from around the world...hummus, salads, gyros, fried rice. They offer sushi rolls every Saturday. It is really nice to be able to have sushi while my son can order a burger or something.