“For Latitude 43”

Bay City, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“For Latitude 43”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I've been here several times and have always enjoyed the food. It has a nice relaxed atmosphere and staff and owner always really seem to care about how satisfied you really are. A widely varied menu is sure to please everyone in your group. Appetizers are also very good.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Doug5775

Oxnard, California
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Nicole was an awesome waitress. She explained the menu when we asked what they were known for. The beer was cold and the homemade noodle soup like Grandma made. Having not been in Bay City before, she was helpful in explaining the sites. Highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2014
East Lansing, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stopped by because the reviews were wonderful. I was a little surprised by the entrance -- front door locked...used side door -- so when I walked in, I wasn't that impressed with the overall atmosphere...but I was greeted and waited on immediately. I ordered the mushroom burger and fries and it was delicious. I think this family restaurant could warm up the atmosphere and really make an impression on Bay City with a little lipstick!

• Visited June 2014
Pinconning, Michigan
“Great place wonderful food”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I love this place always great special the smoked prime rib is to die for. I would recommend this place to anyone whose coming into Bay City to eat.

• Visited June 2014
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Our new favorite restaurant! Best service too. I believe Justin was our waiter and he was awesome. We did not have one complaint about our entire meal or drinks. Very reasonably priced as well. We keep going back!

Been to Latitude 43? Share your experiences!