“Nice Staff”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bay City
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Bay City
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It's set in a nice quiet area. Pretty view of small pond from my window. Staff was very sweet. Had a problem with internet access, and had to resolve it myself.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Michael S, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bay City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Jimmie:

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. Your comments are very much appreciated as it helps us improve all guest experiences. We are fortunate to have such a responsive and caring staff and I am happy you were impressed.

Sometimes there are issues we are unaware of. I do apologize about the issue you experienced with the internet access. Internet access is an important guest amenity and we make a continued investment in this amenity to ensure guests have it available. Part of this investment is 27/7 telephone support. I appreciate you letting me know about the lack of follow up when you contacted the support service. I will personally look into this to help us in avoiding this situation again.

Travel safe and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed with a baseball team at the end of July. I cant say enough about the hospiltality of the staff. Sharon gets a BIG kudos as she was very friendly and accomadating to our group. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Michael S, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bay City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear RMC1717:

We were glad to host your team during your tournament experience in Bay City. I know you traveled some distance, thus I am happy we were able to make your stay a pleasing one. Good luck with your team's future schedule and we hope to see you again should you make it back to Bay City!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Forgive me for being prejudice, but this hotel is my second home. For over 5 years, I have been frequenting this establishment, not for the rooms, but for the hospitality and pool.

This hotel is very community oriented. They have an open swim and often rent their conference room not only to groups for meetings, but birthday parties and such. I found this place to be an awesome place to come swim. Located off I-75, it is an easy place to find, but not in the busiest parts of town, so it's quiet. The staff are very accommodating and especially now, as I bring my father to swim and exercise in the pool for his Parkinson's disease. He is able to maneuver and soak in the hot tub after I take him to the local gym next door to work his failing muscles. The hotel partnered with the gym offering their members a discounted rate on swimming. Thank you for offering this Americinn Hotel and Suites.

This hotel was recently COMPLETELY renovated, from the pool to the furniture and mattresses in the rooms. Presently, the exterior is being painted and it looks great! The rooms were always comfortable and clean. The Jacuzzi room, our children spent their honeymoon in. There's a hot breakfast and coffee and fresh baked cookies served most anytime of the day. The lobby is a big living room where you may find people watching TV, visiting or playing a game of cards. The hotel is close by local eateries, shopping and,.......It's just a few miles from the Bay City Recreation Area.

So, if you happen to stop by and see Dad and me in the pool, come join us,....the water's fine!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kelly P
Michael S, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bay City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear KellyP:

Your review is appreciated by the entire AmericInn Bay City team. There is an old saying that all business is local. We are proud that not only travelers from afar visit us but that guests from our own town find our hotel a great place to visit. We are grateful that we have amenities which can assist our older citizens with mobility as they find a need to change exercise regiments or just have a have a desire to get some recreation in during a particular day. We are always happy to see you.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

good location, convenient to the tri cities, indoor pool, nice, well attended breakfast, lounge area, coffee, fridge, micro in room, used the ironing board-iron and blow dryer. i would give a good recommendation foe a stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steve L

Dear Steve L.:

Taking time to share your thoughts about our hotel is one of our best resources for setting service standards. Your feedback is valuable and appreciated. We look forward to serving your lodging needs again. Travel safe!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

My Wife and I stayed here for 3 days for our anniversary and baby-moon. The staff was so friendly and helpful and the room was amazing, we got the jacuzzi room and it was wonderful, everything was very clean and room was quite and relaxing. pool was also clean and breakfast was hot and delicious. overall very pleased and we will be back again!!

Room Tip: Jacuzzi Room is amazing, and the 2nd floor is very quite.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edward S

Dear Edward S.:

We are happy you and your wife were able to have an enjoyable getaway. Your thoughtful insights about your experience provide a great compliment to our staff. We are especially thankful that you would stay with us again the next time your travels bring you back to Bay City. Enjoy the rest of your summer and thank you for your review.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

The facility was one of the nicer establishments in the area and they offered a military discount for retired members. The breakfast buffet offered a good assortment of items. I would stay there again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear William W.:

First of all I want to thank you for your service to our Country. We are always honored to have retired and active members of our armed services as guests and feel privileged in having the ability to offer a discounted stay. The team appreciates you sharing your experience and hopes to see you again the next time you visit Bay City.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We stayed at Americinn Bay City in 2013 and was pleased with all the renovations and everything was great.. We went back on August 2014 and was semi pleased with the way the room was-not as cleaned as i specified when setting up reservations. The staff took care of the situation and provided us with the most respect and handled all the issues at hand. Pool area is great. Food area a little too small, but good food. Great Staff. We will go back again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sheila A H

Dear Sheila:

Thank you for your business and comments regarding your recent stay. I am happy the staff was responsive in addressing the concerns you brought to them. It is our practice to appropriately handle guest concerns and our goal to solve any issues prior to a guest checking out. Your kindness in communicating to our staff helps us reach our ultimate goal of earning return visits from all guests. Travel safe and we hope to see you again soon.