“Worst place in MICHIGAN”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bay Valley Hotel and Resort
Bay City, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Worst place in MICHIGAN”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We checked in for 2nights, only stayed 1 night, when 1st arrived check in was great. It was a bloody HOT day! Went to room it was burning up. Air had froze up. Moved to 2nd room. This hotel is WAY behind the times, they have big OLD TV'S, beds are very uncomfortable. The room had water stains up & down walls, very musty smelling. Had a patio which we thought was nice, but the patio door was broke! Bathroom light was out, called front desk, our light took over 24 hours to be changed! Not like it mattered the power went out at around 2pm, when we left at 8pm it was still off! I was told I need to do like I'd do at home with no power, REALLY?? DO I CARRY CANDLES & FLASHLIGHTS.. They had a rehearsal going on for wedding, so they were catering to them, we were treated like trash! Never I'm my whole life have I been treated like that. The manager ha what a joke. At the "complimentary" breakfast I needed to pay $5 for omelet,no big deal waited at front desk for about 6 minutes, while the fella working ATE HIS BREAKFAST!! Outside pool closed 1st day. Will stay at a MOTEL before I stay here again!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Leske1

Okemos, Michigan
676 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 464 helpful votes
“A disapointing course”
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Played this course in May 2012. Was expecting a much better course than what I played. This was the most disapointing golf course I have played in a number of years. The price charged was for a much better course.The course is a par 71 and played 6661 from the tps.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Chipperhigh2
Michigan
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sad”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

The wrapping was lovely, the package disappointing. Not worth it.

1 Thank EllentheCounselor
Harrison, Michigan
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Easy Access”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Nice place for a conference or meeting. Food is good and facilities are nice.

Visited October 2011
NEw Braunfels, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lovely Grounds, restaurant, accommodations. Very Nice.”
Reviewed 19 May 2009

I found Bay Valley to be very luxurious and yet friendly with kind and helpful staff. The surrounding environment of the hotel is lovely. I found it beautiful and restful. I would love to go there again and again.

Gloria M. New Braunfels, TX