We checked in for 2nights, only stayed 1 night, when 1st arrived check in was great. It was a bloody HOT day! Went to room it was burning up. Air had froze up. Moved to 2nd room. This hotel is WAY behind the times, they have big OLD TV'S, beds are very uncomfortable. The room had water stains up & down walls, very musty smelling. Had a patio which we thought was nice, but the patio door was broke! Bathroom light was out, called front desk, our light took over 24 hours to be changed! Not like it mattered the power went out at around 2pm, when we left at 8pm it was still off! I was told I need to do like I'd do at home with no power, REALLY?? DO I CARRY CANDLES & FLASHLIGHTS.. They had a rehearsal going on for wedding, so they were catering to them, we were treated like trash! Never I'm my whole life have I been treated like that. The manager ha what a joke. At the "complimentary" breakfast I needed to pay $5 for omelet,no big deal waited at front desk for about 6 minutes, while the fella working ATE HIS BREAKFAST!! Outside pool closed 1st day. Will stay at a MOTEL before I stay here again!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.