“Best Burgers”

D'Angelo's Pizza
Ranked #109 of 181 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 July 2014

If you don't like the burgers here you're insane. It doesn't stop there with great pizza, cinny sticks, and everything I've tried.

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

So much food for so little price. Some of the best food you have ever eaten. Good old fashion Italian American food. It's food you'll eat and want to go back the next day. Not a lot of room to eat in the restaurant but it's always fresh and easy to take home.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

The Bert is my fav! Never can eat a whole burger! Not only are the burgers Huge..they taste fantastic! D'Angelos is my burger place!

Reviewed 25 June 2013

THE FOOD!! HUGE HELPINGS!! Worth every penny! The Taste on D'Angelo's Pizzas are so FRESH that you could eat the whole pie yourself. Never skimpy!! I have tried their burgers and OMG HUGE!! FRESH MEAT!! They even sell pizza by the slice which I have went and bought on a whim. Well worth the trip! I had their Stromboli, Pizza, Mushroom Swiss burger, their GIANT HAMBURG, Taco Bandito, Frys, and Coney Dogs and everything tastes so PERFECT! I give HUGE KUDOS to the COOK!! He knows how to cook and keep you coming back for more. THANK YOU D'ANGELO'S I AM AND WILL FOREVER BE A SATISFIED CUSTOMER!

1  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed 24 June 2013

What I like about D'Angelo's is the fresh toppings, great pizza, can't forget the Nacho's. They are huge and out of this world.The Staff is friendly and courteous. I still haven't been able to try everything on the menu but I'm working on it, and I have yet to be disappointed.

Also I suggest their Giant Footlong Steak Sandwich. It's the best!!!

Been to D'Angelo's Pizza? Share your experiences!