“Great Burgers!I”

American Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 171 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bay City
“Great Burgers!I”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

This place has great fresh burgers with amazing ingredients. The atmosphere is very modern and they have outdoor seating as well. Love coming here!

• Visited May 2014

michigan
“Glad it's in Bay City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We are so glad American Kitchen opened here. This is one of our favorite places to meet and eat. It is not fancy but you feel comfortable with what ever you are wearing. The food is great. A huge selection of burgers. I haven't had a bad one. Love all of the grilled cheese sandwiches as well. Great selection of beer and wine. Upscale meets Bay City.

• Visited July 2014
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“My favorite place in Bay City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have not found a better place to eat in Bay City. I do not live in Bay City but visit often. I particularly like the monthly and weekly specials which are unique and interesting. I enjoy their burgers and appetizers especially. I've been on a Bloody Mary kick since I went there for Sunday brunch and experienced their Bloody Mary Bar where you can design your own concoction. Next time I'm in town I will be taking my best friend who has never eaten there to the best lunch she's ever going to have. The service is also excellent. I had the best server two visits in a row. Don't miss this opportunity for an excellent eating experience.

• Visited May 2014
Farmington, Michigan
“Meatloaf sandwich is excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stopped on for a beer ended up splitting a meatloaf grilled cheese sandwich! Delicious! 24 beers on tap mostly local! Defiantly worth a stop in if you're in the area!

• Visited July 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Beer and burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Wow burgers are great, beer is flowing! And happy hour is were it's at! Service stupendous, food hot and plentiful. Definitely a must eat and drink place!
Milking it brik Irish red ale was the beer of choice