“A Relaxing Night”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Bay City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 22 April 2013

After traveling 3 hours and working all day, I just wanted a nice and quiet room to relax. My room was beautiful and the bed was the nicest I've ever slept in at a hotel. The warm cookies were excellent and so was breakfast. Nice place to unwind after a busy day.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Nice hotel with wonderful views of the river. Located along the river in old downtown area of Bay City. This hotel has a wonderful staff. They welcomed us a with a big smile and a with some really good tips for the area. Every one of the staff ( room attendants, desk staff and maintenance) offered us a greeting. Service like this is very few and far between these days. My children loved their pool with the "island" in the middle. I loved that I could workout and watch them play in the pool. Will be back in the future.

Room Tip: I loved having a view of the river
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2013

The hotel was very clean and the staff was fantastic. The breakfast was a little expensive but it was good. The free cookie when checking in was nice too. I dont really have any real complaints about my stay, good location too. Lots of food options around

Room Tip: The continental breakfast is NOT free, found out the hard way it was 15 bucks. It was good but not 1...
Reviewed 17 April 2013

We are coming to stay for our Anniversary/Birthdays in May!!!! We couldn't do anything for our anniversary, so we decided to combine both since both our birthdays are in May and Anniversary is in April! As I have said before, we love this place! Everyone is so nice, the hotel is immaculate, food and drinks are wonderful, but the beds are the best! I literally can say that I have tried to see about staying somewhere else. But I can't trust other hotels. We have been there at least 3 times so far. Plus I convinced my best friends to stay there a while back and they LOVED IT! Thanks for being the best hotel, not far from home, to get away to!

Haven't been there in over a year....but had to put a date.......

Room Tip: Go for a package deal. Plus the river view really is pretty!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2013

The Bay City DoubleTree is fantastic, from the minute you check in to the minute you check out. Great rooms..clean, comfortable, cheerful. A destination I look forward to returning to over and over again. The staff is friendly and helpful. Restaurant food is first class.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 11 April 2013

An up to date facility in a great location makes it an excellent choice if you are in Bay City--after checking on other choices online and then in driving around town I clearly made the right choice. The location is impressive view of the Saginaw River and drawbridge and next too a large riverfront park--worth asking for a room that faces the river. There is plenty of parking in there lot and adjacent structure. The rooms are up to date with a large TV and a spacious bathroom. The small pool and excercise room were very functional although I am sure that if the hotel were full they could be rather busy. I found the staff to be consistently helpful and friendly. The location in very good with just a short walk from the small downtown with a number of choices for food and drink. My only critical comment was that although the bed was good it was not as fresh as I have found in some other hotels. If I was back in Bay City I would be sure to stay here

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the river.
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I travel for work frequently and this place has it all. The hotel offers a full menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with a lobby bar to unwind after a long day at work. It is situated in the heart of downtown Bay City and is within walking distance to many great eaterys and pubs. The rooms are clean and fresh and offer all the typical Doubletree amenities. The pool area is awesome and includes a spa. The workout room is state of the art. I recommend getting a riverview room so you can truly appreciate the views and all that BAy City has to offer.

Room Tip: Ask for a riverview room on the North Side.
1  Thank HenryBru
Fairfield Inn Bay City
Fairfield Inn Bay City
#6 of 14 in Bay City
Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront? Share your experiences!