“Great food and service”

Dining options: After-hours
Cass City, Michigan
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

We stopped in Bay City on the way home, anticipating a break from a long days drive. I went in the back door, because I have a difficult time walking, No knowing what situation I would run into. I was immediately greeted by a friendly voice of a waitress Heather. She sat me right at a table. I could not believe how happy, positive and hospitable she was. The meal was perfectly cooked and the manager was visible and interactive with the guests as well. We were so happy we made that choice that night. A wonderful experieince.

• Visited January 2013

Bay City, Texas
“1 of my top 5”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I say Applebee's is one of my top 5 because I have specific, GOOD consistent places to have dinner. Applebees has an AWESOME waitstaff for the most part. Of course they get what another person called annoying teeny-boppers, and to that person, some people actually like young people and a vibrant atmosphere. If you want to eat at a drab boring restaurant go to G's pizza, good food, dead atmosphere! Along with consistent friendly and fast service the food is very good, and reasonably priced. I have been eating there for 8 years and if I ever had a problem it was resolved. I recommend Bay City Applebee's to any one local or just visiting.

• Visited December 2012
Midland, Michigan
“Great late night appetizers”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

The deal on late night appetizers is wonderful. After 8 Sun-Thur and after 9 on the weekend , most all appetizers are half priced.

Visited December 2012
Pinnebog, Michigan
“Snippy Staff, OK Food”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Stopped to eat here late on our way back from Grand Rapids. We had decent food, not great food, basically your don't offend anyone's palate type of food. The big turn-off here was our waitress. It started when our drinks came out at two different times. G.f asked for water when she ordered our drinks she didn't get it. Food came out staggered also, mine and half of hers first this time, her remaining portion, the main part of the meal, almost 5 minutes later. We were never asked how our meal was. We had to get her attention from looking at pictures on another waitresses smart phone to get my g.f.'s water. She made a point to let us know it had been slow that night, she didn't have too many tables, basically whining that she didn't make much in tips. I get the bill $31 and change. I put $37 in the which by my calculations is over a 16% tip, which I felt was generous considering the crappy service we got. She picked up the check and asked if we would like a bag for our food. I told her it wasn't necessary to bring back any change. She came back to the table and literally threw the bag down on the table and stormed away. Then on the way out she just glared at us like we had kicked her favorite puppy. We won't be back any time soon.

• Visited November 2012
Polebridge, Montana
“I always like Apple Bee's”
Reviewed 5 July 2012

I always like Apple Bee's. There is nothing special just the same AppleBee's food. Not real good service but Ok. Nobody went out of their way to make me feel welcome but they didn't screw up. Over all I think Apple Bee's is better than Burger King :)

Visited June 2012