“Not Bad”

Ranked #63 of 174 Restaurants in Bay City
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Not Bad”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

I've been to this Applebee's three times within the last two years. Twice for dinner, and most recently for lunch. The food was very good and service was also good. They got us in right away. For our lunch visit, I was just a little disappointed. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful, but it took her awhile to refill only our first glasses of water. Our food was delivered somewhat later than expected. I ordered what I thought would be 2 whole sandwiches for the $5.99 lunch special, but it turns out that it was only a half of each sandwich...not very filling. Overall, I would return.

• Visited June 2013

Tri Cities
“Usual Applebee's Fare & Good Service”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

The usual Applebee's fare. Not what I consider fine dining of any sort... but the standard for chain restaurants. This location does seem to have better food preparation and more knowledgeable waitstaff.
You can most likely get what you wish if you ask.

Visited August 2012
Cass City, Michigan
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

We stopped in Bay City on the way home, anticipating a break from a long days drive. I went in the back door, because I have a difficult time walking, No knowing what situation I would run into. I was immediately greeted by a friendly voice of a waitress Heather. She sat me right at a table. I could not believe how happy, positive and hospitable she was. The meal was perfectly cooked and the manager was visible and interactive with the guests as well. We were so happy we made that choice that night. A wonderful experieince.

• Visited January 2013
Bay City, Texas
“1 of my top 5”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I say Applebee's is one of my top 5 because I have specific, GOOD consistent places to have dinner. Applebees has an AWESOME waitstaff for the most part. Of course they get what another person called annoying teeny-boppers, and to that person, some people actually like young people and a vibrant atmosphere. If you want to eat at a drab boring restaurant go to G's pizza, good food, dead atmosphere! Along with consistent friendly and fast service the food is very good, and reasonably priced. I have been eating there for 8 years and if I ever had a problem it was resolved. I recommend Bay City Applebee's to any one local or just visiting.

• Visited December 2012
Midland, Michigan
“Great late night appetizers”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

The deal on late night appetizers is wonderful. After 8 Sun-Thur and after 9 on the weekend , most all appetizers are half priced.

Visited December 2012