“What a great find!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Old City Hall Restaurant

Ranked #3 of 170 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Madison, Wisconsin
“What a great find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was a totally unexpected winner. If I lived near Bay City, I'd be a regular. Patrick, our delightful waiter, mentioned a new menu and pointed me towards the calimari as a starter. The succulent, tender, lightly breaded strips were divine. My husband had to defend his Tuscan bean and shrimp dish from me - another winner. Meanwhile I had a brilliant salad: mango, tomato and basil with a wonderful dressing.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Tony J, General Manager at Old City Hall Restaurant, responded to this review, 6 November 2014

Blytheville, Arkansas
“Steak Medallions melt in your mouth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

The atmosphere is very upscale but comfortable. The service is fantastic and the steak medallions were to die for......definitely a great place to enjoy as a couple, girl's night out, or dinner with the guys

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Tasty fries!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Another restaurant conveniently located down the street from the hotel where I was staying. Nice atmosphere and great menu choices. The prime rib sandwich on artisan sour dough bread had great flavor. The butter on the outside of the bread made it a little messy on your fingers, but it was worth it. I didn't realize it would come with fries which I wasn't really in the mood for, but after I tried one, there was no turning back. Great flavor with the perfect texture. I also tried the black bean & quinoa soup. It tasted like chili which I didn't expect, but was excited to try something unique and new. I'd definitely try this restaurant again. Very attentive wait staff. The host even came by to make sure that my waitress had been to the table when he saw that I still had my menu. It was just me trying to pick out which entree to order!

Massachusetts
“Excellent dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

The menu is great and the atmosphere is appealing. The staff were professional and the food was excellent. I would ask for low salt next time, since it tended to be more than I am used to, but this was definitely a splendid experience. If I lived in the area, I would dine here on a regular basis.

Visited May 2014

Bay City, Michigan
“Overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I liked it--my husband didn't. The prices are on the steep side and the menu is a tad fancy for us plain folk. I like the setting because I'm into history.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank You for your review!!

If I may we do have another restaurant around the corner called American Kitchen Restaurant.
It is more of a modern diner and everything is under $13.00

I would love to have you and your husband return to Old City Hall or please try American Kitchen Restaurant.