“"Super Nice Folks"”
Review of Espresso Express

Espresso Express
Ranked #5 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Bay City
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Great little coffee shop! Quite eclectic, and we loved it. The owners were super nice, the iced lattes were fantastic, and the frozen coffee ice cubes were just a neat idea!

1  Thank EnglishTeacher9

Reviewed 11 June 2009

This coffeehouse, in its 15th year, continues to be my favourite coffee shop in town. It is run by a husband and wife, with no other employees. They are incredibly friendly an dhave a wide variety of drinks to choose from. In addition to coffee drinks, they have a variety of coffee beans for sale as well as loose teas. (This is where I buy my coffee and tea for home.) My favs are their House Blend and New York beans and the Cranberry Mint Roibos tea. I love the atmosphere of the place - ít's someplace you can sit with friends and chat, play a game of checkers or read a book. This place tends to attract a more adult crowd than the other downtown coffee house which attracts more of a teen/young adult crowd.

3  Thank Michigan_Traveller72