“Beware, they hold a grudge.”
Review of Jet's Pizza

Jet's Pizza
Ranked #90 of 194 Restaurants in Bay City
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Beware, they hold a grudge.
I placed a order over the phone. When I arrived to pick it up, I wanted to use my debit card to pay. The girl told me that their card machine had been down for the last couple of hours. I had no cash so I wanted to write a check. They said that they didn't accept checks. They should have told me when I called to place the order that their card machine was down and they were only accepting cash at this time, they did not. I left without the pizza because I had no cash. Well, I guess that they blame this on me because when I called at a later date to place a order, the guy was really a jerk and says very sarcastically we don't accept checks. I picked up the pizza and paid cash. The next day I got a phone call from someone who claimed that they were a employee at Jetts and witness other employees doing gross and disgusting things to my pizza when the manager was right there.

2  Thank cathy s

Reviewed 6 September 2013

On vacation stopped at a hotel and ordered mild BONELESS wings and a pizza, thought the price was high but we got it anyway. Got it delivered and the wings were bone in and HOT! The pizza was also very tasteless. We normally get papa johns but wanted something different on vacation, bad mistake this pizza sucked and was not worth the price. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

1  Thank casmier p

Been to Jet's Pizza? Share your experiences!