“Great Food and service !”
Review of Wanigan Eatery

Wanigan Eatery
Ranked #21 of 194 Restaurants in Bay City
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Description: The Wanigan Eatery in Bay City has the best sandwiches around. If you haven't visited us before, you net to - you'll love it! The Wanigan offers a huge selection of sandwiches, soups, salads and desserts. You won't believe the menu until you see it. Stop in and taste for yourself! Let The Wanigan Eatery cater your next event, baby shower, graduation, first communion, wedding shower or any other special occasion. We can host it at our deli (Sunday's only), or we can cater to your location anytime. Call today for details.
Reviewed 20 October 2013

From the selection of food, price and service. I don't rave that much about a sandwich but this place is great.

1  Thank cbarguy2016

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We have spent many lunch hours at Wanigan's Eatery and have enjoyed every one. Each and every sandwich is made fresh and to order, and has many sides to choose from. I love their soups and salads, along with their friendly smliles and service. Cathy always makes us want to come back for more. My wife loves the Claifonia dreamin sandwich, but I haven't found a bad one yet,

1  Thank bluealaskan
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Wanigan Deli is EXCELLENT!!! They are popular & busy. Excellent food and Great Service are two reasons why. I have had several meals delivered at my office in the Great Lakes Bay Region. The meals are always EXCELLENT and delivered in a timely manner. On several occassions I have stopped by and ordered a sandwich for a lunch at a Bay City park. Always an excellent meal. I wish my town had a Wanigans!

Reviewed 31 March 2013

This place is so incredible! A true gem in the Tri Cities!
The only problem is that they are so busy because they are so good...and because of their limited hours of operation... if you do not get there early so much is already gone!
They make their own amazing breads and salads & deserts each day. SO whatever they put out for the day is all there is!
Some people have said they are high priced. But not really given the quality. Everything is homemade. No skimping on ingredients & quality. I think for what it is the price is appropriate.
As I age and become more particular about quality foods... I am willing to pay more for better quality & fresh ingredients.
You can get garbage food anywhere. But this is the food you quest after when you have discerning taste!

1  Thank UberLiciousVintage
Reviewed 13 February 2013

Order the #1 - it doesn't get any better than this when it comes to a sandwich. The corn beef sandwich is really good too!