“Beautiful Victorian Homes!”

Add it.
Bay City
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Take a drive down Center Avenue and get a sense of splendor of Victorian homes. The City Hall is a highlight of the city, however closed due to a terrible accident.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

We were looking for a place to eat memorial day, much of Bay City was closed for the day, because of the Memorial Day Holiday.
I was pleased to see that the Atrium was open. The new side of the restaurant was open it has a nice atmosphere. It was quiet and no other people were eating at the time of our visit. The Items that we ordered were not their most extravagant, but more Lunch venue, I had the Tuna tomato Salad, the Tuna was fresh tasting and not just the run of the mill tuna and mayo piled on top of a decoratively sliced tomato it came with i nice variety of crackers and ranch dressing and dipping veggi's. The Water that they put on the table came with lemon automatically without asking the Ice was fresh and the water tasted like it had been filtered. all under 7$. The four of us in our party shared a fruit and cheese plate we ordered extra for 6.99 it had several nicely arranged cheeses with crackers and and fruits, we nibble on that and talked while we waited for our food to arrive. My husband got a burger, as we all teased him that, that was what he always gets to eat. He enjoyed it, he's a fussy eater. The fancy fries that came with it were not to his liking, spiced, as I said he is fussy. But, my daughter liked them dipped into my ranch dressing.
My daughter loves the Tomato bisque Soup, she commented that she hoped that they didn't quit making it, as it was one of her favorites with the large chunks of tomato. All in all it was very enjoyable.