All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanone nightcontinental breakfastthird floorcommon areaswafflesvery nice place to stayguest roomsfamily reunionconvenient locationfairfieldnikkitoddplugfuneralkeys
Reviewed 17 July 2017

My partner and I stay here every time we come to Bay City and will continue to as we leave satisfied every time. The breakfast is exceptional and the front desk service (Todd specifically) is always very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mallori A
Stephanie M, General Manager at QUALITY INN & SUITES, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

We appreciate the review. We are so glad to continue you to accommodate you during your travels. We look forward to providing many more satisfying stays. Safe travels.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

When I first checked in I was in a room on the second floor. The room smelled musty, and not clean. The manager on duty, Judy, put me in a different room on the third floor. This room smelled better. But you could tell the furnishings in the room were worn and dated. The room was clean and neat. The bed was a bit on the soft side but comfortable. The breakfast area is very small and was quite noisy. Food selection was good. I will probably choose another hotel the next time I'm in the area.

Room Tip: Check for any unusual odors
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve V
Judi M, General Manager at QUALITY INN & SUITES, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn Bay City. I am very sorry that we have fallen short of your expectations during your stay with us. We have shared your feedback with the maintenance engineer to correct these issues moving forward. Thank you again for staying at the Fairfield Inn Bay City and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Bay City.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We had a good night's stay here while traveling north. Everything was great! The only reason I only gave it 4 stars is we enjoy relaxing in a tub which they did not have one, but they did have a pool. The Manager on duty I believe his name was Todd was very friendly upon checking in and checking out and also checked on people in the morning to make sure they were enjoying their breakfast. (There was also a lady who had prepared the breakfast checking on people also!)

Stayed: June 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn Bay City. With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a valued guest, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn Bay City and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Bay City.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Our room had a musty smell to it. When decried to run the room fan, all it did was draw in the cigarette smoke from the numerous chain smokers. We couldn't even run the air due to this. The furniture looked as though it stepped out of the 70's. We've stayed in quite a few Fairfield Inn's and this is the worse by far. Word of warning... do not walk barefoot as the carpet had a gritty feel to it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Judi M, General Manager at QUALITY INN & SUITES, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review in regards to your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn Bay City.

As a valued guest, we see that there is room for improvement based on your feedback. Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations during your stay. I have shared your review with the Maintenance Engineer to ensure these issues are resolved. We hope that you give us another chance to give you a perfect stay.

Thank you.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay. Pool was great! Staff very nice. The breakfast room was clean and well stocked. I would visit again. Only issue I had was the key cards kept being difficult. So I had to keep going to the front desk to get them fixed.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn Bay City.

As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.