“excellent food, fast service”
Review of Water Tower Grille

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Water Tower Grille
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Belding
Cuisines: American
grand rapids, michigan
“excellent food, fast service”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

this is the restaurant for the candlestone golf course . it's sports bar-like, so we weren't expecting great food but it was! we were there early enough (6:30-7:30) that not many golfers were in yet, just a few tables full in dining room and a full bar. service was very quick-food was very fresh and hot. i had stuffed chicken and my husband had walleye-both perfect, along with 2 sides each-'gotta recommend garlic parmesan smashed potatoes! cheeseburger soup was also very good. dinner prices seemed very reasonable and drinks prices were, too (1/2 off wine on tuesday). only complaint i had is-i like to save half my food for next day's lunch, but while i took a quick trip to ladies room and my husband spoke with manager, the quick servicing waitresses threw away my to-go box. i should have eaten it all. their dinners are a nice portion-not too much-just right really. oh well...the manager noticed and told me to remind them when we come back and they'd make it up to me. i can't wait to go back!

• Visited May 2013