“A real GEM”
Review of The Legend

Ranked #9 of 18 things to do in Bellaire
More attraction details
Owner description: This Arnold Palmer-Ed Seay course lives up to its name.
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We played in mid October. The course was still in very good shape. The rough was cut and leaves we're blown off the course. The greens and pin placements were challenging. The greens rolled fast but true. The course has some beautiful views with elevation, ponds, gorges and streams. This is by no means an easy course, but it does have four or five sets of tees to accommodate all skill levels. This is a must play when in the Bellaire/Traverse City area.

There are newer reviews for The Legend

Reviewed 1 August 2013

This was probably my favorite course. It was beautiful and a little challenging. The drink cart girl was friendly and had perfect timing.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

This is very nice and clean place. The prices are good and I would recommend it to everyone. We paid $105 per night for refererence.

Reviewed 15 December 2012

We bought our timeshare 14 years ago at the legend in Shanty creek. After my divorce, I tried to book a stay to go with my children, and the staff responded back to my ex-husband that she has no right to stay in her unit because her name is not on the Deed.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

One of the prettiest courses we have ever played. It was in excellant condition and very challenging. The first hole is unbelievable.