“Great Food Super Great Beers”

Short's Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Bellaire
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“Great Food Super Great Beers”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

If you are a fan of craft beer and super variety while eating great food and enjoying fantastic service, you will like Short's! The ruebin sandwich was fantastic as was pulled pork. Everyone there seemed to enjoy as much as we did. If you like Bell's Brewery products you will definitely like Short's as well!!

“fun time with friends”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Nice casual atmosphere. Better than average food. Good beer.
The place was 'seat yourself' and very busy so you had to 'hover' over a table that looked like it may empty soon:(
otherwise a great place.

Visited June 2014
Southgate, Michigan
“Worth the Trip!!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My wife and I stopped here on our way up north. Let me tell you the food alone is worth the trip. I had the tomato basil soup and the turkey club and it was outstanding. Ordered a flight to wash everything down....Highly recommend if you like good food and craft beers.

Kenosha, Wisconsin
“excellent beer and very good food”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Stopped for dinner while staying at nearby Shanty Creek Resort.Viewed beer and food menu online and was interested in trying some unusual beers.Restaurant is located in a converted 100 year old large downtown hardware store.VERY basic decor. There is a stage in the main dining room for weekend live entertainment.We were there on a weeknight and there were few open tables-no reservations accepted.Menu offers appetizers,sandwiches,salads,soups
and pizza.There are over 20 beers on tap that are brewed by Shorts.You can get a flight of five 5 ounce beers for $10.I really like dark beers and there were 5 different offered-I ordered a flight of all dark beers.I liked them all.One brewed with cherries,another with chocolate.We got the nachos as appetizer-black beans,cheeses,caramelized onions,jalepenos and chipolte lime sour cream-with homemade salsa. My wife got the grilled 5 cheese sandwich.I got the 9 inch thin crust pizza.In addition to marinara or white sauce you can get a pesto marinara on pizza.I had pesto marinara,cheese,jalepeno,onion & mushroom pizza-excellent. (each item we had was $10 or less). Brought half the pizza and nachos back for supper the next day.All high quality and delicious.Next time will try the toasted pita with 4 dips appetizer.Great for drinks and appetizers or casual supper,but noisy bar atmosphere.

Detroit, Michigan
“I knew the beer was good,but so was the food.”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I have always wanted to go there and finally did. My family and i went there for lunch to start summer break. My kids loved the four cheese mac and cheese and the Someday Sandwich. My wife loved her pulled pork sandwich and i loved my salad...started with an H?

Start with a beer sampler. For 10 dollars you can sample 5 of their amazing beers.