“Busy,friendly place”

Dining options: After-hours
Traverse City, Michigan
“Busy,friendly place”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Great service, wonderful selection of all kinds of food and beers. Lots of seating, and nice décor...sports bar, but good acoustics. Servers are all dressed in their own clothes and very personable and efficient. Prices right in line with the area, serving sizes nicely rounded. I like the selection of shirts from Short's. I got a really feminine pale pink t-shirt....hard to find that kind of style in a bar t-shirt collection. Loved the place and will definitely go back soon.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank vloomis5

Rochester, Michigan
“Maybe best place in the north but needs a host/hostess”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Love this place - great beer, great food, great atmosphere -- horrible seating system! You are literally fighting others for a table in this place! We once had someone in our party offer $20 to people at a table to let us have it! Shorts got smart and stopped its counter service only policy - now they need to break down and get someone to seat people - and it'll be close to perfect.

1 Thank alaneric
Medina, Ohio
“Short's Brewing”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

A friend discovered Short's brewing company a year ago and highly recommended a visit. My husband is a beer drinker, tried out a sampler of 5 beers and enjoyed most. I do not drink beer and was a bit disappointed that they did not have wine as an option for non beer drinkers. I do realize this is a brewing company but we would have stayed longer if there was other options for me. We did not have food but the pizzas looked and smelled great!

Visited August 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good food, loud atmosphere”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The table-side service here is good, friendly folks. The food is very tasty too, we enjoyed it all. What we did not like was the loud atmosphere. It was difficult to have a conversation with my company. Also we did not like that there was no hostess, seats were whatever you could get. It's kind of rude to be staring at everyone eating, wondering who is getting up next so we can beeline over there to secure ourselves a seat. I finally had to go talk to some people at a table and male them promise that we could have their seats when they got up. Not a good seating system! We were there at 6pm on a Friday night, but I'm sure this place is busy all summer due to their quality beer. May return, but it would only be right when they open to avoid the crowd and noise level.

Bath, Ohio
“A Must Do in Bellaire”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Great selection of microbrews from a very nice spot in the quaint little town of Bellaire. I recommend the mac n cheese and the pizza. I like this spot so much I even bought their tee shirt! (something I rarely do) It's a must do if you are ever fortunate enough to see tis part of Michigan.

1 Thank Dave M