“Good pastries”

Moka Coffee Pastries & Wine
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Bellaire
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Stopped in for lunch, not from the area, never saw menu other than soups that were listed on board, heard locals ordering burgers, sandwiches etc. after I placed my order. I had tortilla soup, it was good, not too spicy. It appeared that they may have forgotten my order, took a bit of time to come out, when compared to others who ordered after me. Piece of plastic wrap found in soup. Cookies, and oatmeal bars were very good.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great place for after dinner goody, Great pizza,Great sandwiches. omly downside is if you get there late evening do not order coffee very old.and you may have to wait for someone to get to the counter. a little over priced if you are a local

Reviewed 30 March 2014

This place is fantastic, I love all the options on the menu, great healthy place to eat. Well healthy except all of the delicious homemade bakery treats which are delicious! Great sandwiches & cous cous salad. Actually have not tried any of their coffee drinks but based on everything we tried I would have no doubt they are top notch. Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

My wife and I had the Shakespeare pizza. The kids had a standard pepperoni pizza. Both were fantastic. Two salads, two 10" pizzas plus drinks for under $50. Great prices for excellent food. Lattes we had the next day were excellent as well. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Small town so not a lot to choose from , wanted a mocha ,hot tea , and a pastry ....Girl behind counter seemed confused by the order ? Walked away , without saying anything , was looking for something ??? Coughed onto my tea cup (so I didn't drink it gross) didn't know how to make a mocha (isn't that the name of this place ?) And the pastries were old ...... mmmmmmmm
Never again !