“great place to keep your boat”
Review of Dewitt Marine Inc

Dewitt Marine Inc
Ranked #6 of 18 things to do in Bellaire
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1946, Dewitt Marine is committed to being Northern Michigan's complete, full service marina. Located on Clam River on Torch Lake, Offering pontoon boat rentals, service, storage, seasonal and guest slips, parts, fuel, and new/used boat sales.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Dewitt Marine has the best marina on Torch lake. We purchased our '87 SeaRay from them and had a summer slip and winter indoor storage there ever since. The service department is excellent no matter what you need done to your boat. The also have gas and pump out facilities, plus a store with both food and boating supplies. Bathroom facilities are clean and well maintained.I highly recommend Dewitt to ant boat owner.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Rented a beautiful pontoon boat. Everything was in tip top condition and very clean. Looked a lot better than other rentals I saw on the lake. Great location on Clam Lake. Reserve well in advance.

1  Thank David P
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We rented a double-decker pontoon from Dewitt Marine on July 24, 2013. The pontoon was pretty much brand new and in excellent condition. It came equipped with a good stereo too. Everything from our reservation, to check-in, return, etc was perfect. The young ladies who helped us get checked in, helped with inflating our tube, guiding us into the slip, etc were very nice and helpful. First time we've rented a boat and it was an excellent experience. I highly recommend Dewitt Marine.

1  Thank apape318
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Have been in the area for 50 years and used many times for parts for other boats I owned but last summer is the first time used it for overnight. Absolutely a wonderful experience with all there staff. Even moved the owners boat out of a slip to accept ours. Great facilities, on site off-hour management, CLEAN!!!!! facilities, paved driveway and parking, ramp (fee), no leak covered slips and expert mechanical support. Even volunteer for a wood boat show / cancer fund raiser each year. What more can you ask for... they go way beyond excellent!!!! When a customer is visiting because they want to enjoy themselves on the water, these folks know how to make that happen,with a smile and "how can we make your visit the best" attitude.

1  Thank dennish414
Reviewed 12 November 2012

I've had a slip for sevreal years now and love the service and the staff. Everyone from the gas dock, service and sales is first rate.It's like they treat you as family. I have always had excellent service on my boat for a fair price. Thanks Christine, Curtis, Chris, Scott and others whom I don't know by name. Dewitt Marine is first rate.