“Great for Breakfast”
Review of Mrs. Pete's Restaurant - CLOSED

Mrs. Pete's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Description: "This is a small restaurant next door to the Bellaire Inn. Serving breakfast and lunch. It is popular with the locals and visitors".
Reviewed 14 September 2012

My husband and I were vacationing in Bellaire for a week and ate breakfast here twice. The staff was friendly and the food was really delicious. I ordered a kids breakfast which menu listed as for the young or young at heart. Hubby ordered a regular breakfast and portions were generous. It is a small place and it was rather crowded but that showed the popularity of the restaurant!

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Great staff, friendly service and good value. Huge cinnamon rolls, clean bathroom and easy parking. Next door to Bellaire Inn. Just a walk away.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

We were in town for a golf weekend and had to go back the second morning for another sweet roll. It was a warm and welcoming atmosphere and the service was fast and friendly. The sweet roll was great and their standard breakfast fare was good.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

We had driven past this breakfast gem the day before. So glad we found it. It IS off the beaten path, so ask for directions any where in town or use your GPS.
Breakfast is really good. Try the cinnamon roll. My husband and I split one. When it came, I thought we'd never be able to eat it all. It is feather light and absolutely the BEST cinnamon roll I've ever had. I'd go out of my way for that roll again!
The locals eat here and all seem to know each other. That's the best review a place can have. They have their favorite tables and food, but are welcoming to strangers.
Service was very good even thought they were very, very busy that Sunday morning around 10 am.
We love going to Mom and Pop restaurants and this will rank as a favorite. They are not open for dinner, though.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

They have the best blueberry pancakes I have ever eaten. They are HUGE and very, very good! Service is friendly and the atmosphere is ok.