“Just Lovely”
Review of All Seasons Motel

All Seasons Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bellaire
All Seasons Motel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Bellaire
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I can't say enough about the friendliness and hospitality of the staff, Susie especially. She's kind and helpful and makes you feel so welcome. With outdoor grills and a game of horseshoes in the backyard, it would be perfect for a family vacation. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for All Seasons Motel

Reviewed 7 August 2013

We enjoyed our stay with Susie and the staff at the All Season's. Comfortable and reasonably priced.

Travelers tip: You are only a10 minute walk away from Shorts Brewing Co. This is one of Northern Michigan's finest craft breweries.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank John R
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We have stayed here twice within the past two months, once for an event in traverse city where all hotels were booked! We can't argue with what other reviews have to say... Rooms need to be updated. However the exterior is welcoming and we enjoy the location not far from traverse city and near shorts brewery for an evening drink. The best part besides not a crazy cost, is the owner, Susie. She is delightful and it is clear she is doing the best she can with the place.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Another Wonderful Stay, at Susie's All Seasons Motel, in Bellaire, MI !

This establishment just keeps getting better and better every time I stay there, and will continue to do so, if they have availability.

It truly is a "jewel" in the small village of Bellaire, and is a well-run, clean, economical Ma&Pa motel. I love it.

Check it out, do yourself a favor.

Room Tip: For Just a few bucks extra, get one of the Deluxe rooms. Newer Separate Section, . . . . Rooms We...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2013

May be this hotel was good once upon a time, but it's awful now (6-30-2013) !!!!
It stinks of mold and mildew.
The bed has a lot to be desired.
The air conditioner was installed using duck tape, and the front window is jammed shut.
Moreover, it is out in the middle of nowhere, where there are really no nice restaurants in the area !

I have now disallowed my girl friend from making any more hotel reservations ever again.
Quite frankly, if I had a way to to leave, I would leave my girlfriend to her vacation hotel from hell
Honestly, I would rather be at work than at this hotel, it is that bad.

Room Tip: Abandon all hope ye who enter here.....
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I was disappointed in this motel. I thought it would be fine and it was just barly adequate. The heat and air both worked. We live and MIchigan and used both in the same day. Tought it was clean it really need to be redecorated. The towels didn't match and there were very worn. I am sure Susie does what she can but a few extra bucks on surface things would improve the look greatly. The price was not terrible but not cheap. Thank goodness we only had to sleep there and not hang out there at all because it was not a pleasant space. I would not recommend this place unless it was the last place in town.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I stayed there the weekend of 10th of May , It had become unusually cold in Michigan (snow and all in May) , we arrived at around midnight without even booking a room, Susie found us a room.
The room was quiet chilly being in the older part of the building she offered us a deluxe to compensate.
All in all, the rooms were clean, the deluxe room came with coffee maker, sink and fridge I believe.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Defunct P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellaire
Traverse Bay Inn
#1 of 4 in Central Lake
All Seasons Resort
All Seasons Resort
#1 of 4 in Kalkaska

Been to All Seasons Motel? Share your experiences!