“Very nice”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Belleville
Ravenna, Ohio
“Very nice”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Room was clean and fresh smelling. Bed was comfortable. Lady at desk wasn't real friendly but not rude or mean. Our complaint is A/C didn't adequately cool room and always felt muggy. Breakfast was adequate, though gravy was watery.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank willpack2

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed at the Hampton recently and found the rooms to be of decent size, the breakfast to be "OK" (standard fare). The pool was large. The desk staff was friendly enough. This is where the good points ended. The price was quite high for how dated the decor was. It is about time for an upgrade. Also, during my stay, I was subjected to listening to a cell phone conversation between a maid (was informed her name was Rachel) laughing and cursing loudly to someone. She was, as it became clear, discussing her boss and using every curse word in the book (C word, F word...etc) This individual did not seem to care that there were guests within earshot including a small boy who appeared to be quite nervous at the exchange. They may need to reevaluate who they hire.

1 Thank xovenusxo
Savage, United States
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Very clean, large rooms, friendly staff, great accommodations, great breakfast at a very affordable price. The Kids loved the Pool. The staff was awesome and helped us with all of our needs. The only negative was outside of the hotels control, the road construction getting to the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Dave R
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Decent location to airport. Site understaffed and never at their post due to that fact. Hallway smelled. AC in room not very good. Shuttle was convenient but in great need of repair. Felt every bump in the road. Was a last minute booking due to flight cancellation. I do not venture to Detroit often, but when I do I will not be staying there.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We booked in advance for the Memorial Day weekend. Once checked in we went to our room to find it only slept 4, not for 5 that we booked it for. After 45 mins of no help from the front desk except offering to charge us for a second room, we got a reservation on our own with the Embassy in another town for a room that sleeps 5. Kristen refused to give me a cancellation number or proof of cancellation. The lady on my cell phone who booked me at the Embassy gave it to me while I stood in front of Kristen. She also had said no roll out was available, yet randomly had one at the front desk when we cancelled. I have called 5 times to speak with Agatha, but she refuses to call me. She waited until I contacted corporate to simply e-mail me a scripted response. She has no empathy that her employee was rude and lied to me nor that my family with 3 kids was 4 hours away from home and did not have adequate sleeping space for everyone. She has no interest in doing the right thing and simply apologizing.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Zettiefan
Weimar, Germany
Reviewed 23 May 2014

after my flight to Germany was cancelled from DELTA never come back airlines, we were sent to this Hampton Inn . . . the lady at the desk did a great job at 1:00 am in the night to asap give more than 20 starnded people, calm, friendly, charming..... great fater this airline desaster!!!

1 Thank Peter K
Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This property is clean and well kept. Convenient location for business travelers who have meetings in Ann Arbor and surrounding towns/cities. Located just 8 minutes from DTW. Staff members could stand to be a little more friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Belleville
Holiday Inn Express Belleville
#3 of 11 in Canton
Clarion Hotel Detroit Metro Airport
Baymont Inn & Suites Canton
Quality Inn & Suites Romulus

Been to Hampton Inn Detroit Belleville? Share your experiences!