“Excellent Place to Stay”

Holiday Inn Express Belleville
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Belleville
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I only spent one night here on business in January. The hotel was exceptionally nice. Lobby was clean, staff friendly and helpful, chocolate chip cookies with coffee or tea available at check in. My room had a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. I even had a view of the pool and hot tub, I wish I had brought my swim suit! The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom counter top was large enough for all my things. The wireless internet was a little difficult to connect to, but once it got hooked up it worked fairly good. The fitness room was very nice, better than most, with many pieces of equipment and free weights. The best thing was that there was an available electrical outlet for my cell phone right next to the bed and night stand!! So many hotels either don't have any plugs or they're all being used by the stuff in the room. The bed and pillows were also very comfortable, equal to the Heavenly beds I've slept on at Westin hotels. The free breakfast in the morning was very good with many offerings of hot foods, rolls, breads, cereals, coffee, and juices. I was very pleased with my stay here and would stay again, thank you to the staff at Holiday Inn Express-Belleville!

Room Tip: Bring a bathing suit!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank TravelingRN04

Reviewed 28 January 2012

Stayed there for three nights. The hotel staff was very nice, the manager is very gentel and his assistance I think her name is solonge she's so unique from the head to the toe most elegant, classic and beautiful girl I have seen, she's very nice and very helpfull helped us with everything and had the all the answers for our questions! Great staff, Breakfast was great, and great employee! Definetly will stay again A++

Room Tip: Get the room to the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Doug S
Reviewed 16 January 2012

My wife and I spent the night at this hotel recenty when we missed a connecting flight out of Detroit Metro. It was the best "missed flight" experience we could have imagined. From the shuttle driver to the breakfast staff, to front-desk, nothing but courtesy and helpfulnes!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Stayed for four weeks. The hotel staff was very nice. Breakfast daily was wonderful. Rooms near the pool even on the second floor were a little noisy when kids were in there screaming. Parking is a bit cramped but there always was a spot. The room was always cleaned well every day.

Room Tip: 3rd floor on the side that the other hotel is at are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Our stay was one that everyone hopes for - very clean and quiet room, wonderful breakfasts, accommodating staff, convenient location. That is what makes any stay a great one; and the Holiday Inn Express at Belleville filled the bill in every way. The assistant manager, Steve, was so friendly and helpful that we felt at home from the moment we checked in until we ended our stay. With all the helpful and courteous staff members we met during our 4-night stay, we have decided that this will be our choice for future visits to the Ann Arbor - Detroit area. The location is convenient to major highways, and restaurants and shopping are all close by. A rating of A+ goes out to this great hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This Red Roof was very convenient to my ultimate location, with restaurants very nearby.

I got an excellent rate via the website. I stayed here two nights.

I only had one problem and that was the remote didn't work but the clerk at the desk immediately fixed the problem and everything was OK. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I stayed on the bottom floor. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2011

We stayed one night on Oct 14 and we were so impressed by the politeness and professionalism of the staff both at front desk and housekeeping. Also we have had some bad experiences with the cleanliness of other hotel rooms and pool areas,and this hotel gets high marks on both.We were just over joyed as this was a special event and occasion for us as it was sweetest day weekend and our church was hosting a couples retreat weekend.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belleville
Hampton Inn Detroit Belleville
Red Roof Inn Detroit Metro Airport Belleville
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 5 in Belleville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Plymouth - Ann Arbor Area
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor West

Been to Holiday Inn Express Belleville? Share your experiences!