“A Pleasure to stay here!”

Red Roof Inn Detroit Metro Airport Belleville
Red Roof Inn Detroit Metro Airport Belleville
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Belleville
Knoxville, Tennessee
“A Pleasure to stay here!”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I came to Ypsilanti on business and the Red Roof was close to work. Hanan was a gem during my initial phone call to book the stay and was even more of a gem in person! She made sure I had exactly the room I wanted. Tammy also deserves a gold star!! She was personable and very attentive to any need I had in my room during my visit. I will definitely return and recommend to my friends/co-workers!

Room Tip: I like the ground floor, but, of course, that's only my preference.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank terirkeyes

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Belleville, Michigan
Reviewed 25 November 2013

During my stay at the red roof in belleville mi me and my family were really in a bind coming from ohio we didnt know anyone or have any resources the staff and mgmnt and the hotel were real family freindly and helped us out of a tight spot they even let are familly pet stay as well shes a corso named alaska they really made us feel like we had a home away from home so for all your travel needs in that area dont over look this experience we had a blast plus its located by all your places to shop and eat....

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank raymond h
Belleville, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Pending review

The so called manager is a very rude person . She charged my credit card an extra 25.00 When I asked why she said that somone stole a pillow .The I asked to speak to her boss because my son showed the cleaning personal that there was no pillows missing, Then the manager started screaming at my son that it was towels ..How I know this I was on the phone with him at the time so I could actually hear this wannabe manager show her customer service skills and boy did she show them!!!! And the sad part about it My son and daughters and uncle have stayed there before But after this Never again will they have the chance to steal from me again.. The place isnt the cleanest to begin with They are lacking in customer service skills and manners for sure!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Belleville hotels

Sacramento, California
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I travel to Detroit, Michigan several times a year and I enjoy staying at the Red Roof in Belleville because it's close to DTW and close to various activities...Lot's to do around the hotel. Great Rates!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Rich L
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I travel all of the time and just would like to say the service at the Red Roof Inn in Belleville is one of the best I have seen.
The location is great...they are next to several different restaurants and shopping.
Great place for a great price!!!

Room Tip: I love the Business King Room because of the desk and lot's of room for all of my stuff!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Kim M
Michigan
Reviewed 23 September 2013

OUCH. They have made attempts at updating however there is no forgiving the unclean areas.
They have repainted, put in plasma TV's, and updated the plumbing. However: the toilet rehab is not done right and it ran all 3 days we were there. The sink has no easy way to stopper it, you must reach in to plug and unplug it. DISGUSTING parts: The tub was not cleaned in one of the two units we rented. The inner top of the ice bucket had a large smear of brown matter on it, as did the inside bathroom door of one unit. There is no soap dish, a bath towel had large holes in it. When we did our room leaving review (as we do in ALL places we stay), we found a nasty pair of flip flops under the bed. I can't forgive these things taken together. ALSO: we should have been forewarned that they take animals: A woman had 3 Irish setters in one unit. The dogs did their dooty on the grass areas. She did pick up after herself, but I want to be told so that I have a choice whether or not to be awakened a few times during the night by barking. ALSO: I worry that there were two GRILLS that were visible outside two units just on the side we were on. I can't imagine this is sanctioned by the fire department. We left, and we will not be back. There has been a steady decline in everything at this hotel but these finally got to me.

Room Tip: Go someplace else!!!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank marjieP
Oshawa, Canada
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I booked my first reservation for Aug 16th 2013 arrival with the hotel directly. Got my confirmation number. No problem so far.

Booked my second night stay through the toll free number on my FREE NIGHT CERTIFICATE for Aug 17th. No problem with making that reservation.

When I arrived, paid cash for my first night being August 16th 2013. Gave my FREE NIGHT CERTIFICATE to front desk staff for my 2nd night stay being August 17th 2013.

Got my room on Friday to Saturday morning. Slept ok I guess. AC was horribly loud all night. But I got some rest.

On Saturday morning, went back to front desk to give back the KEY CARDS for the room and mentioned that I will be back later to get new door key cards as I will be moving from room 108 to 109.

The lady at the front desk asked me my last name. Told her what is was. She then proceeded to give me back my FREE NIGHT CERTIFICATE and told me that THE OWNER WAS NOT GOING TO ACCEPT IT.

He had OUTRIGHT CANCELLED MY CONFIRMED RESERVATION WITHOUT TELLING ME, that I was given by the 800 number CSR at RED ROOF INN RESERVATIONS.

So now I am in Michigan, with no place to stay after attending the NASCAR race on Saturday.

I told the front desk staff, that my FREE NIGHT was from RED ROOF HEAD OFFICE for being a LOYAL LONG TIME CLIENT OF 25 YEARS PLUS.

The front desk lady told me that it was the owners choice to not accept it as he owns the place.

The old fella that was there with her on Saturday morning is just as useless as her, because he just sat there in from of the coffee machine and did nothing to try to understand my argument.

Well, good news for my wife and I, that there was a HAMPTON INN just a stones throw away up the street.

Went there and told them of our troubles at Red Roof Inn.

The from desk CSR there was more then understanding as she was able to find us a room there right away.

We paid our cash for that room and EVEN GOT A FREE BREAKFAST, AND WERE ABLE TO DROP OUR BAGS IN OUR ROOM RIGHT AWAY.

The room at The Hampton Inn was WAY MORE COMFORTABLE THEN Red Roof by 1000%.

When I returned from the race track on Saturday afternoon August 17th, I called the 800 number on my Certificate from Red Roof, explained the situation, and now the Red Roof Inn Head Office is aware of and dealing with the problem.

I have been going to this RED ROOF INN in Belleville Michigan now for over 15 years and always stayed here. Due to the good service, shopping and restaurants near by. I had everything I needed within 5 minutes. Well that changed this year for sure.

As for my 2013 trip to this hotel, it has really left a bad feeling towards this hotel.

As for 2014, I will be looking to stay somewhere else.

Also, if you decide to stay here, check you room bill before you leave the office. Hidden charge that you are not told of when you check in for the safe. Only $1.50 but that is your money, not the hotels.

Room Tip: Stay at The Hampton Inn down the street on the right side beside the Holiday Inn Express. No hassles...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belleville
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 5 in Belleville
Holiday Inn Express Belleville
Hampton Inn Detroit Belleville
La Quinta Inn Detroit Canton
La Quinta Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport
Holiday Inn Express Canton

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Metro Airport Belleville? Share your experiences!