“My third stay this year”

Red Roof Inn Detroit Metro Airport Belleville
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Belleville
Reviewed 26 December 2013

My stay this time was also good,but the weather was bad...snow snow...smile.This time the Wi-Fi was working,and room service was good for most of them know me now by name.Even with the bad snow they took care of the walk ways.Tammy was the team member who took care of my room on a couple of my visits

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Legman65

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I came to Ypsilanti on business and the Red Roof was close to work. Hanan was a gem during my initial phone call to book the stay and was even more of a gem in person! She made sure I had exactly the room I wanted. Tammy also deserves a gold star!! She was personable and very attentive to any need I had in my room during my visit. I will definitely return and recommend to my friends/co-workers!

Room Tip: I like the ground floor, but, of course, that's only my preference.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank terirkeyes
Reviewed 25 November 2013

During my stay at the red roof in belleville mi me and my family were really in a bind coming from ohio we didnt know anyone or have any resources the staff and mgmnt and the hotel were real family freindly and helped us out of a tight spot they even let are familly pet stay as well shes a corso named alaska they really made us feel like we had a home away from home so for all your travel needs in that area dont over look this experience we had a blast plus its located by all your places to shop and eat....

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank raymond h
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Pending review

The so called manager is a very rude person . She charged my credit card an extra 25.00 When I asked why she said that somone stole a pillow .The I asked to speak to her boss because my son showed the cleaning personal that there was no pillows missing, Then the manager started screaming at my son that it was towels ..How I know this I was on the phone with him at the time so I could actually hear this wannabe manager show her customer service skills and boy did she show them!!!! And the sad part about it My son and daughters and uncle have stayed there before But after this Never again will they have the chance to steal from me again.. The place isnt the cleanest to begin with They are lacking in customer service skills and manners for sure!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I travel to Detroit, Michigan several times a year and I enjoy staying at the Red Roof in Belleville because it's close to DTW and close to various activities...Lot's to do around the hotel. Great Rates!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Rich L
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I travel all of the time and just would like to say the service at the Red Roof Inn in Belleville is one of the best I have seen.
The location is great...they are next to several different restaurants and shopping.
Great place for a great price!!!

Room Tip: I love the Business King Room because of the desk and lot's of room for all of my stuff!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed 23 September 2013

OUCH. They have made attempts at updating however there is no forgiving the unclean areas.
They have repainted, put in plasma TV's, and updated the plumbing. However: the toilet rehab is not done right and it ran all 3 days we were there. The sink has no easy way to stopper it, you must reach in to plug and unplug it. DISGUSTING parts: The tub was not cleaned in one of the two units we rented. The inner top of the ice bucket had a large smear of brown matter on it, as did the inside bathroom door of one unit. There is no soap dish, a bath towel had large holes in it. When we did our room leaving review (as we do in ALL places we stay), we found a nasty pair of flip flops under the bed. I can't forgive these things taken together. ALSO: we should have been forewarned that they take animals: A woman had 3 Irish setters in one unit. The dogs did their dooty on the grass areas. She did pick up after herself, but I want to be told so that I have a choice whether or not to be awakened a few times during the night by barking. ALSO: I worry that there were two GRILLS that were visible outside two units just on the side we were on. I can't imagine this is sanctioned by the fire department. We left, and we will not be back. There has been a steady decline in everything at this hotel but these finally got to me.

Room Tip: Go someplace else!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank marjieP
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belleville
Holiday Inn Express Belleville
#4 of 5 in Belleville
Motel 6 Ann Arbor
Motel 6 Ann Arbor
#33 of 35 in Ann Arbor

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Metro Airport Belleville? Share your experiences!