“Super customer service in making sure that the...” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Super 8 Belleville
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Belleville
San Antonio
“Super customer service in making sure that the...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Super customer service in making sure that the accommodations for our group reservations were in place and ready when there were multiple check-in times and days. Samantha, the manager, was very, very accommodating and helpful and patient with many changes in rooms and beds. She helped make the whole group reservation booking a piece of cake. The whole staff was very welcoming and friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8GeneralManager, General Manager at Super 8 Belleville, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Hello Kathleen
Thank you for the kind words you have shared about our property. We are pleased to know that we were able to make your trip plesant and your stay super. Its reviews like this that makes our job worth it. we strive to make your stay the best. Hope to see you in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Belleveille
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

I just want to compliment the manager, Stephanie for her amazing personality and over the top hospitality. From the moment we checked in, she was helpful and very accommodating. Although we were meeting her for the first time, she treated me and my family as if she had known us for years. I want to also mention that the kindness and welcome feeling did not stop with Stephanie. The majority of the staff are friendly and helpful as well. Heck I know them most by name: Sarah, Laura, Ashley, Brandi, Courtney, Patty, Devin and Edna. Thanks to you all for making me feel special. The Super 8 Belleville is small in size, but BIG in comfort. The prices are some of the lowest rates in the area. I noticed there were a few reviews that had some negative experiences/reviews, but I want to say from my experience Sloth Traveler....I don't believe these guys intentionally "want guests to not show up or come past the reservation hold time...just so they can take their money". I know FROM EXPERIENCE they take reservations VERY SERIOUS. I hate that you had such an experience, but I have seen how crazy it gets during home game weekends....heck if I had been around when you guys checked in, you guys could have made some pallets and crashed in my room. Okay Okay, perhaps that is extreme, my point is these guys are NOT monsters-they are hard workers.....they get no shows all the time, perhaps there was some miscommunication and I would not rule out trying the Super 8 again. Now back to minding my own business. I want to once again thank Stephanie and her amazing staff for making my stays so comfortable, keeping the insides and outsides so clean and allowing me and my family to feel right at HOME!!! Thanks Super 8-the staff you have in Belleville is Great!!!

Room Tip: If you are looking to save money and eat in.... take note-some rooms have a microwave and refrigera...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Hello Kelli.
I would like to thank you for your wonderful review. reviews like yours are what lets us know that we are doing our jobs correctly with the guest needs in mind. I am glad that your family found our property to be very neat and clean our staff work diligently to ensure that every guest is pleased when they stay. Have a wonderful day
Warren
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

After choosing this hotel due to the good reviews & great price, we were totally deceived....As there were leftover PJ's in the computer chair in the first room, called front desk, they came up & removed it without cleaning the chair afterwards, then when pulling the sheets down to turn in for the night, the sheets were dirty after seeing pubic hair & food, it was so disgusting, I don't think that room was even cleaned at all. So we called the front desk again & they moved us to the 2nd room that reeked of smoke & they have a no smoking policy that we signed when we first arrived & neither of us smoke, so we asked to be moved again, since smoke effects me, then when getting the 3rd & final room, it was very cold, so we turned the heat on, & then it smelled like smoke, probably from not being run all season, (which is understandable), but then it was so strong that the smoke detector went off in the room, so when we opened the window to air it out, it had no screen, & mind you we were on the 3rd floor, (safety hazard for sure) & the 2nd bed by the window was dirty like the 1st room, glad we checked them both before using either of them, hotel clerk was not as nice by this time & we were like, it's not our fault, your cleaning crew isn't doing their jobs & the hotel is definitely not up to code in my book, the sheets on the bed were inside out on the dirty bed, almost as if they just turned them over, instead of washing them (to save them money I'm guessing, who knows), but we're like EWWWW...HOW DISGUSTING...., guess we should've brought our own sleeping bags as if the trip wasn't exhausting enough, I'm like what else could go wrong..., you couldn't pay me enough to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Good afternoon Pam,
I am sorry to hear your negative experience during your stay with us. Let me apologize if your room fell below your standards. Service and cleanliness are our #1 priority. we deeply regret that we have failed to deliver this to you. I hope that if your ever in the area again you would give us a second chance and let us show you that you could have a great stay. Thanks again for your review.

Travellers are raving about these Belleville hotels

South Bend
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband and I were on the rod for 14 days traveling mostly through the Northeast. We stay at modestly priced motels. This motel, Super 8 outside of Ann Arbor, was our last night on the road. It took us 14 days to find a really good hotel. The people were very friendly and helpful, the room and lobby were clean, breakfast was excellent, and it was the first bed in 14 days that was really comfortable. To top it off, we left our ice chest behind. They are saving it for us, as we requested, until our return in 3-4 weeks. I highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Hello John,
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel.I'm glad that our staff provided you with excellent service during your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belleville
Comfort Inn
Hampton Inn and Suites Detroit/Airport-Romulus
Fellows Creek Lodge
Fellows Creek Lodge
#7 of 10 in Canton

Been to Super 8 Belleville? Share your experiences!