“Awesome Stay and Awesome Staff !!!!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Belleville
ALVINSTON
“Awesome Stay and Awesome Staff !!!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2011

Just got back from a fantastic weekend for the Nascar Race in Brocklyn !!!! Rooms were very comfortable and the staff was very accomodating !!! If we needed anything, she was there !!!! Kids loved the pool and totally enjoyed the breakfast which was complimentary with each night stay !!!! We will return !!!! Thanks to Jona for her hospitality !!!! Definately a plus to our visit !!!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank heather99-11

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Hudsonville, Michigan
Reviewed 12 February 2011

I am an electrician who was staying at the Comfort Inn in Belleville while doing some work for a RV dealership just down the road. The Comfort Inn was clean, but everything else was bad. Stayed in two different rooms. The bathroom exhaust fans and phones didn't work in either room. One room had a toilet seat that was broken. The heating unit in the other room quit working because the air filter was FULL of junk and dust. Breakfast was awful. The same cereal sat out all week in a big bulk container and it was stale. The fruit was also old. Brown bananas just don't look appetizing in the morning. :) The only safe bet was coffee and a waffle. We moved to the Super 8 down the road and were much happier there.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Belleville hotels

Reviewed 26 September 2010

The hotel in general for the amount you should have paid was not very good. The service in this hotel is over the top perfect. It definatly needs updated.. alot of do it yourself repairs that do not look very good. The staff although were so so nice, our hotel discount card would not go through at the time so the front desk clerk ended up giving us his mangagers discount which made it 10 dollars less then the room rate! If we would have payed full price and they wouldnt have been so nice, i probably would have been very very disapointed.

• Stayed September 2010
1 Thank bkelley10
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 15 August 2010

The room was very nice and roomy. Service is exceptional. The prices are very reasonable. The location is very close to a variety of restaurants. The only drawback is the wireless internet connection...very poor signal strength and unreliable connectivity in our room on the second floor. The system is in need of an upgrade.
All in all, I would recommend the hotel.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DerronV
Kalamazoo
Reviewed 15 July 2010

This place was a whole lot of nasty for one little hotel. When we arrived at the room, the first thing we noticed was the massive bleach stains that were used to try to clean the blood stains on the comforter. They failed! When the comforter has these kinds of stains, it's time to throw it away! The front of the AC unit was broken, so we could new the new species that was growing inside. I know that these critters grow at other hotels, but they at least make an effort to hide it. There was a two foot long line of mildew growing in the bathroom that could be easily removed if cleaning occurred at some point. There were open wires on the appliances. The towel rack was broken. The final note on the raw filth of this room were the stains on the towels and the wash cloths. If they attempted to wash them, they did a terrible job. When the desk clerk was notified of these "issues", he didn't care. He also made no effort to get the manager when asked to do so. He wanted me to go find him. The manager was hiding somewhere and never could be found. I took some photographs (which a few are provided so those reading this can see a fraction of the horror we witnessed and that I'm not just rattling off about nothing.) I'm a member of the Choice Hotels rewards program, and used points to stay here. I was able to get most of them refunded it was so bad. I waited until I got home to take a shower.

This hotel should only be recommended to those who deserve to be punished for some foul act. AVOID THIS ONE FOLKS!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with friends
4 Thank travelbobKalamazoo
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed 29 April 2010

If I had to stay in Belleville more than one night at a time, I would go somewhere else. Most of the things about this hotel were just OK. Others, less than OK. There was a little mold in the bathroom, but not enough to move to another room. Only a handful of TV stations. Room was pretty clean. Internet worked good. I like to walk in the evening, but this is definitely not a place to go for a walk around the area. I kept my truck parked out front for security reasons. When I parked in back, I noticed the door had been blocked open. I closed it and moved my vehicle. I ate breakfast at Denney's down the road. Slim pickings at the breakfast table. There s an Asian Restaurant next door. Food was decent. Typical Buffet stuff. On a positive note, the lady running the desk was top notch. She went out of her way to make me feel welcome.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank mikeandwife91
Canton
Reviewed 30 March 2010

Wonderful staff!!! The rooms were very clean and smelt fresh. My kids loved the breakfast, especially the waffles.
We enjoyed the pool. Service was great. Would stay there again.

Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank ChristinaCanton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belleville
Holiday Inn Express Belleville
Hampton Inn Detroit Belleville
Red Roof Inn Detroit Metro Airport Belleville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ann Arbor
Quality Inn & Suites Romulus
Comfort Inn & Suites University South

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!