“The hotel in general for the amount you...”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Belleville
Reviewed 26 September 2010

The hotel in general for the amount you should have paid was not very good. The service in this hotel is over the top perfect. It definatly needs updated.. alot of do it yourself repairs that do not look very good. The staff although were so so nice, our hotel discount card would not go through at the time so the front desk clerk ended up giving us his mangagers discount which made it 10 dollars less then the room rate! If we would have payed full price and they wouldnt have been so nice, i probably would have been very very disapointed.

• Stayed: September 2010
1  Thank bkelley10

Reviewed 15 August 2010

The room was very nice and roomy. Service is exceptional. The prices are very reasonable. The location is very close to a variety of restaurants. The only drawback is the wireless internet connection...very poor signal strength and unreliable connectivity in our room on the second floor. The system is in need of an upgrade.
All in all, I would recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DerronV
Reviewed 15 July 2010

This place was a whole lot of nasty for one little hotel. When we arrived at the room, the first thing we noticed was the massive bleach stains that were used to try to clean the blood stains on the comforter. They failed! When the comforter has these kinds of stains, it's time to throw it away! The front of the AC unit was broken, so we could new the new species that was growing inside. I know that these critters grow at other hotels, but they at least make an effort to hide it. There was a two foot long line of mildew growing in the bathroom that could be easily removed if cleaning occurred at some point. There were open wires on the appliances. The towel rack was broken. The final note on the raw filth of this room were the stains on the towels and the wash cloths. If they attempted to wash them, they did a terrible job. When the desk clerk was notified of these "issues", he didn't care. He also made no effort to get the manager when asked to do so. He wanted me to go find him. The manager was hiding somewhere and never could be found. I took some photographs (which a few are provided so those reading this can see a fraction of the horror we witnessed and that I'm not just rattling off about nothing.) I'm a member of the Choice Hotels rewards program, and used points to stay here. I was able to get most of them refunded it was so bad. I waited until I got home to take a shower.

This hotel should only be recommended to those who deserve to be punished for some foul act. AVOID THIS ONE FOLKS!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
4  Thank travelbobKalamazoo
Reviewed 29 April 2010

If I had to stay in Belleville more than one night at a time, I would go somewhere else. Most of the things about this hotel were just OK. Others, less than OK. There was a little mold in the bathroom, but not enough to move to another room. Only a handful of TV stations. Room was pretty clean. Internet worked good. I like to walk in the evening, but this is definitely not a place to go for a walk around the area. I kept my truck parked out front for security reasons. When I parked in back, I noticed the door had been blocked open. I closed it and moved my vehicle. I ate breakfast at Denney's down the road. Slim pickings at the breakfast table. There s an Asian Restaurant next door. Food was decent. Typical Buffet stuff. On a positive note, the lady running the desk was top notch. She went out of her way to make me feel welcome.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank mikeandwife91
Reviewed 30 March 2010

Wonderful staff!!! The rooms were very clean and smelt fresh. My kids loved the breakfast, especially the waffles.
We enjoyed the pool. Service was great. Would stay there again.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank ChristinaCanton
Reviewed 5 November 2009

I Stayed Two days and i had been received well by the staff and the atmosphere was very clean and calm, Good Room Service and house keeping, as soon as i entered the room i felt good, the room was clean, the bed was very comfortable and has a TV with 17 Channels, the room has a climate control unit so u can customize the temp. The pool was clean and warm, the spa was really good the water was hot and the good part about the spa is that you can adjust the timer. The break fast has many items like Two kinds of Coffee, Cereal, Milk, two kinds of Juices, Waffle, Fruits, Beagles, Danish, MUffins, Bread. I was Satisfied totally and i felt good staying there, i will definetly will return to this place when ever i visit the near by places.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank Srisatya
Reviewed 14 August 2009

When we arrived at our room we found door open - kind of spooky walking in not knowing what we would find. Overall room was clean. Bed was very comfortable. Negatives: bath towels, wash cloths, and bath mat missing - when we called front desk to ask for these we were told they do not have room service - but he did bring them up to us anyway. There was no little bottle of shampoo, luckily I had brought some with me. Hair dryer holder was mounted on bathroom wall, but no hair dryer - desk clerk said hair dryers were not provided. Someone had left a spray bottle of anti-freeze (or something that looked like it might be used on air conditioners) in the bathroom. Breakfast was a disappointment - cereal was stale and milk was warm from setting out - danish were kind of dried out - dining room was very warm, there was a box fan running, don't know if the air conditioning was working or if it's always that way.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple