Easy to make reservations online . . . and help when to cancel one when I hit the button one too many times. Provided good directions to the place over the phone when we got to town at night. Received a nice welcome and was told about 24-hr coffee and given clear directions to room. Parked right in front of room, so easy handling of luggage. Room was clean. We had a king bed, frig, and coffee pot. Missed a hair dryer, though. Had A/C, which was necessary for the time we were there. Was still a bit noisy being close to the highway, but that didn't affect a good night's sleep. Left early and checked out. Forgot my pillows about 2 hrs from motel and called them to see if they could ship them to our home. They were very polite and did so without any hesitation. Pillows arrived COD and they only asked for a review, which we are more than happy to give a great recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Red Roof Benton Harbor/Saint Joseph, about 30 minutes from both Kalamazoo and South Bend. Red Roof Benton Harbor/Saint Joseph is conveniently located on Interstate 94 on the Historic Michigan Wine Trail. Red Roof Benton Harbor/Saint Joseph is located near Silver Beach County Park, the Berrien County Fairgrounds, Warren Dunes State Park, Indiana Dunes State Park, Washington Park and Red Bud Motor Cross trail as well as several corporate headquarters, including Whirlpool, Bosch and Leco, in addition to nuclear plants Cook and Palisades. We’re close to several colleges; Notre Dame University, Lake Michigan College, Western Michigan University SW Campus, Andrews University, Southwest Michigan College. Enjoy shopping? Check out Orchards Mall, Kohl’s, Target, Wal-Mart, Meijer’s, Best Buy all within 1 mile of the hotel or go to downtown Saint Joseph and visit the many shops and boutiques- it’s only 5 miles away. Come stay with us if you’re going to a show or an event at the Mendel Center we’re just 5 minutes away and we’re also not too far from Southwest Michigan Regional Airport, Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport or Michiana (South Bend) Regional Airport. Numerous restaurants are near the hotel: Applebee’s, Texas Coral, IHOP, Bob Evan’s along with several local favorites: El Rodeo (Mexican), Sophia’s House of Pancakes and China Buffet. If you’re looking for the quick drive thru: There’s a McDonalds, Burger King, Steak n Shake, Wendy’s, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell and KFC within a mile and many pizza places to choose from. The hotel offers free parking for semis and busses and Red Roof always welcomes well behaved pets at no charge. Wireless internet is complimentary in all guest rooms. Wheelchair and ADA rooms are available. The friendly and knowledgeable staff knows how to make guests feel confident, significant, and delighted.This 100% Non-Smoking Red Roof Inn offers not only free Wi-Fi and a flat screen TV in all guestrooms but all long distance calls are complimentary anywhere in the continental US. We offer both a Deluxe Double that includes a microwave/microfridge unit and a Superior King room which offers a large workstation with ergonomic chair and special task lighting as well as microwave/microfridge units and in room coffee makers - a nominal fee may apply for both; please inquire. Free coffee and tea available in the lobby 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Red Roof Inn, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Roof Inn Benton Harbor St. Joseph reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benton Harbor Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Benton Harbor