All reviewswifi is freea ground floor roomdesk clerkmini fridgeshirleymcdonaldslouisexpresswaystlinens
Reviewed 16 August 2009

Checked in 11pm August 8th checked out the next morning.. The room was horrible, I requested a room with two double beds received a very small room with a king size bed. The bathroom was horrible the toilet didn't even have a top on it, and the room smelled of smoke. I will not recommend this hotel. I called and complained the moment I saw the room, I was told they will change my room the next day, we couldn't even sleep, between the smell and two adults and a 19 year old sharing a king size bed, horrible.... After traveling by plane from 2pm until after 8pm and then having to drive for over two hours to get to the hotel and then to see this room, OMG, the hotel said they would take $10 off our next night, but no money would have convinced us to stay there.....

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2009

This room cost one fifth of the cost of the room the night before at St. Joseph Mi. The room was clean and tastefully decorated. The office staff was very friendly and helpful. A Great value! The only negatuive was no high speed internet connection

Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2008

I booked this hotel as a stop over on our way to a Notre Dame Football game. We pulled in at around 3pm and the first thing we noticed was that we were the only people there. So, check was a breeze. When we got to our room the first thing we noticed was that the air / furnace unit had no grill and was loaded with dirt. There was also a rather large plaster repair next to it that was never sanded or painted. The room was run down and in disrepair. The door had also seen better days. But, I have to compliment the cleaning staff for doing the best with what little they had. Cleanliness was not an issue, just the disrepair. It was obvious the management / owners didn't care as much as the staff. If it wasn't for the fact that I had just spent 8 hrs driving and I just wanted out of the car, I would have left and got a room elsewhere. If you're looking for a $40 a night rundown but fairly clean place this is it. Personally I won't be back.

The next renovations this place will get will probably be with a bulldozer. Shame on you Red Roof for letting a place like this exist with your name on it.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank Dave W
Reviewed 16 December 2007

Woke up bitten up!

Stayed: December 2007
5  Thank dont-go-here-123
Reviewed 19 June 2007

great for the price.just needed to have a small mircowave and fridge in the room.One somewhat issue was that my room was by the laundry room so it took the hot water sometime to get hot.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple